+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
good news, guys! despite the summer vacations in France, my husband got his TCF results (so we were worried for nothing, I think, but well... the person we spoke to assured us that his results would be stuck for another month... she knew nothing it seems) - he finally got C1 and B2! Now we are ready for FSW draws! Hope they start it soon in September, good luck for everyone! :)
Congrats to you guys. Hoping for draws in the 4th quarter

Bay25

Aug 19, 2021
CRC score : 401
i have 10 yrs of working exp in renewable energy industry (NOC 4163)
applied with my family (of 3)
submitted my application (in the pool noow for a week) : pnp looks difficult ; at least this is what i incurred after reading some internet stuff
-----
to improve scores
- spouse : language and ECA : wll add another 25 points
- better ielts (mine is CLB 9) : just going to give me 3-4 points *is it worth ?)
- french language : how long will it take to learn and give my exams (that will considerably impact my scores)??
- doing a masters (out of scope ) : i ahve to financially support my family
- what else ?

pl advise
(anyone similar to my profile got an ITA recently ? pl advise

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
submitted my application (in the pool noow for a week) : pnp looks difficult ; at least this is what i incurred after reading some internet stuff
-----
to improve scores
- better ielts (mine is CLB 9) : just going to give me 3-4 points *is it worth ?)
- french language : how long will it take to learn and give my exams (that will considerably impact my scores)??
- what else ?

pl advise
Have you researched to know if your NOC is in demand for PNP?

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Bay25

Aug 19, 2021
Have you researched to know if your NOC is in demand for PNP?
yes doing it (not very encouraging though) : got to do more deep research (just trying to understand the whole pnp process and the provinces offering it )
any links here to help my research ?

Reactions: Jaycejay

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
-----
to improve scores
- what else ?

pl advise
Getting a high score in French and adding points for your spouse. Trying to get more IELTS points sounds like a gamble

Reactions: Jaycejay

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
-----
to improve scores
- what else ?

pl advise
Try to get a LMIA if u can afford it.. its too costly but it’l change your score

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
LMIA cannot be bought and the companies who claim to sell it are frauds.
Exactly, I was closed to get a job in Canada at the begining of this year with one of the Canadian Banks. At the end they did not want to LMIA as it is just too much work for them with the new regulations.