+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I was really frustrated untill last week.. killing tym had gotten real hard.. had exhausted all the ps4 games.. this week i went back to ps2.. layin some smackdown in ‘here comes the pain’.. so far so good lol
I shall recommend y'll take a break from the forum. I took a month long and now i don't feel to stay home. If there's no restrictions go out for a drive or a trip.

Bay25

Aug 19, 2021
how long will it take to learn french and give my exams ? which french test to take?
anyone from india / bangalore who can recommend me for classes?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
how long will it take to learn french and give my exams ? which french test to take?
anyone from india / bangalore who can recommend me for classes?
Ohhh man - do not asks these types of questions. The answers will vary on each person abilities, skills and time. No one can answer this question for you. How long it will take you to learn French depends only on you. It can be two months, 3 months, it can be 6 months or years.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Just resubmitted my EE profile. Keeps taking me back to language selection page. I cleared cache, cookies etc, tried incognito mode, it just won't login. Any suggestions?

Reactions: dankboi and dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Just resubmitted my EE profile. Keeps taking me back to language selection page. I cleared cache, cookies etc, tried incognito mode, it just won't login. Any suggestions?
I had the same. Just press on English. Then on the next page scroll down and there is My Appliciation or something like that. Post a screenshot

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I had to go through that 3 times now to get a successful login :) lol something is broken on their end. Just repeat multiple times

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Opening up in incognito normally helps me 99% of the time after shutting down the browser completely.