+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Click English -> My APplicaiton -> Sign in or Create an Account -> Sign In with GCKey
Exactly what I did. I guess I'll wait till tomorrow and try again. World class service and cutting edge IT. First world and G7 country, but it never looked or felt like it lmao. Sometimes I really want them to shut down FSW so I can finally stop with my stupidity and focus on migrating to actual first world countries.

Reactions: Tristan-XI

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Exactly what I did. I guess I'll wait till tomorrow and try again. World class service and cutting edge IT. First world and G7 country, but it never looked or felt like it lmao.
Just do it multiple times, click over and over ;) on the next page. It took me 3 times now to get a successful login

D

Deleted member 1050918

Just do it multiple times, click over and over ;) on the next page. It took me 3 times now to get a successful login
Been trying for minutes but you had it too huh? Well looks like it's a general issue. I'll keep trying. Thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: dxdroid
D

Deleted member 1050918

I'm not jealous of @Jaycejay 's EE profile expiry date.

I am

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Exactly what I did. I guess I'll wait till tomorrow and try again. World class service and cutting edge IT. First world and G7 country, but it never looked or felt like it lmao. Sometimes I really want them to shut down FSW so I can finally stop with my stupidity and focus on migrating to actual first world countries.
That's the reason they need immigration. :)

Reactions: Tristan-XI

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
how long will it take to learn french and give my exams ? which french test to take?
anyone from india / bangalore who can recommend me for classes?
I would say go for it if you are determined to come to canada. even if you got a ITA without the french exam. You can still apply for jobs that require french. Its easy to find a job in quebec that require french.

Reactions: Bay25

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
how long will it take to learn french and give my exams ? which french test to take?
anyone from india / bangalore who can recommend me for classes?
I took the TCF. It was 3 years for me haha, but it was actually because I had a break in between getting prepared for IELTS. Maybe with 6 months not going out to see the sky, you might get some decent score

D

Deleted member 1050918

• Date your profile expires: August 23, 2022

I hope I can get an ITA till then lol.