+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

"their backlog" , is that the problem of an applicant ? is that caused by us?
It's not caused by the applicants but it is indeed the applicants' problem. IRCC doesn't mind keeping applicants waiting; it doesn't cost them money. That's exactly why even in 2019 the avg processing times were considerably higher than the promised 6 months. I've tried to explain this many times but people don't want to understand that backlog has nothing to do with anything.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
I don't expect anything from the federal government of Canada but what I want for all of the FSW folks in the pool from dec 2020- present is that the penalty for age (5-6 points per age) should be taken away since it's the immigration department who halted the draws and not anyone else. Because of their delays many folks won't get an ITA if the cut off won't reach 464 that's the maxed out with age penalty at 31 years. Or they should invite with low scores (upto 460) to include all those who waited for 7 months, then it'll be a fair play considering how low the CEC went. The epic low scores (75) in the history of legal immigration in the whole world.
That exact thing happened to me back in June 2020: I had 469, and then I turned 31 and went down to 463.
My only solution to you is: stop thinking you're maxed out, you're not. You can try to learn *just a little bit* of french to get a CLB7 in Reading/Listening and with that regain these 6 points that you lost. I did exactly that, and it allowed me to receive my ITA in late 2020.
The longer you delay that, the longer it will take for you to get an ITA once FSW draws return.
Honestly, it seems inevitable to learn french to any FSW-O above 30 years without a masters/phd. You just have to accept that and face the challenge.

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
It's not caused by the applicants but it is indeed the applicants' problem. IRCC doesn't mind keeping applicants waiting; it doesn't cost them money. That's exactly why even in 2019 the avg processing times were considerably higher than the promised 6 months. I've tried to explain this many times but people don't want to understand that backlog has nothing to do with anything.
i believe folks do understand it but their deep conscious minds aren't allowing them to accept it. their little hopes is what driving them each day. let that hope be with them and keep them up, but never ever forget what this JT & MPOS did to the pool folks of 2019-2021.

Reactions: spanish_polski

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
That exact thing happened to me back in June 2020: I had 469, and then I turned 31 and went down to 464.
My only solution to you is: stop thinking you're maxed out, you're not. You can try to learn *just a little bit* of french to get a CLB7 in Reading/Listening and with that regain these 6 points that you lost. I did exactly that, and it allowed me to receive my ITA in late 2020.
The longer you delay that, the longer it will take for you to get an ITA once FSW draws return.
Honestly, it seems inevitable to learn french to any FSW-O above 30 years without a masters/phd. You just have to accept that and face the challenge.
you did what you had to do. awesome

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
i believe folks do understand it but their deep conscious minds aren't allowing them to accept it. their little hopes is what driving them each day. let that hope be with them and keep them up, but never ever forget what this JT & MPOS did to the pool folks of 2019-2021.
I am repeating myself but I think there is something that is being prepared. It is just lack of communication. So we will see.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
There's no denying the fact that they messed up immigration big time. Still baffles me how Canada handles immigration in 2021. You can get a decision on your visa application to the UK under 24hrs - if you're willing to pay for it.

Imagine having to wait for two years to get a decision for two years while your folks that went to the UK to study are done with their programs and even landed a great job? Damn!

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Lmaooo. Forever young doesn't apply for EE. The older you get, the harder it gets - EE, Canada 2015. :D
I am trying to be positive. I mean, I do understand people frustration because some of you guys are stuck in that process for ages now. I can only say, stay positive and you will be surprised ;)

Reactions: Timbuktu_14