+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
There's no permutations dude;

Inland apps + fsw with all stages passed (ASP) + (maybe) fsw with ASP except security but security is initiated --> probably lands in Q4 2021
fsw with ASP and security is not yet started ---> probably lands in Q1 2022
FSW AORs from Q4 2021 ---> probably lands in Q4 2022 (10-12 months avg processing time)
everybody else ---> probably lands in Q1-2-3 2022 depending on how complex their app is

Any other way IRCC will fuck up big time in 2022 and miss 2022 goals as well. They are already about to miss 2021 targets so they will most likely focus on apps that can get PPR before this year is done. This is also why they're reducing CEC invites; those CECs won't get a PPR this year anyway so it's not very helpful to invite so many low-score CECs only to land them in 2022; there are thousands of high-score FSWs who can be landed in 2022 already.
There is also a huge backlog of spouse outland applications which are paper based, IRCC seems to be focusing on them also to some extent.

D

Deleted member 1050918

There is also a huge backlog of spouse outland applications which are paper based, IRCC seems to be focusing on them also to some extent.
They're probably working on those as well with the same mindset; work on apps which can get a PPR this year so it helps this year's targets. They messed up in 2020, they're just about to mess up in 2021 as well even after moves like the megadraw. What other choice do they have?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Don’t want to be an a-hole for saying this but it’s not true when people say “People are e in the worst situation possible in Afghanistan”. They are fearing for their lives under the taliban rule and their fears are justified looking at the past history of taliban. The new taliban government has promised to move on from their extreme practices of governing the country and forgive those who fought against them. Whether or not they follow through is yet to be seen.
People trying to flee risking their lives and of their families is stupid. I have seen videos of them flung their babies over the fence to the troop was just idiotic.
People here act like there’s a massacre going on in Afghanistan.

This article here validates my point of view: https://apnews.com/article/taliban-takeover-afghanistan-what-to-know-1a74c9cd866866f196c478aba21b60b6
You are right but the Afghan people Canada and other countries are trying to take in are the people who helped them during the war. If they were found out, they will be killed for sure. Others should just accept the situation instead of trying to run away.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
You are right but the Afghan people Canada and other countries are trying to take in are the people who helped them during the war. If they were found out, they will be killed for sure. Others should just accept the situation instead of trying to run away.
Afghans should be helped, m all for it.. all m saying is you can’t ignore covid for one group n pause everything coz of it for the other.. either covid is a danger for all or it isn’t anymore

Reactions: shockr

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I firmly believe they can easily clear the backlog of applications quickly if they really want to. Even those applications which are pending security can be completed this year.
My security was not started in June and by the end of June my security was completed and medical was passed and my application was ready for final review.
It also depends on the workload of VOs but they can efficiently manage it.
ppr rain is still a possibility if they want to make it a priority.

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
There's no permutations dude;

Inland apps + fsw with all stages passed (ASP) + (maybe) fsw with ASP except security but security is initiated --> probably lands in Q4 2021
fsw with ASP and security is not yet started ---> probably lands in Q1 2022
FSW AORs from Q4 2021 ---> probably lands in Q4 2022 (10-12 months avg processing time)
everybody else ---> probably lands in Q1-2-3 2022 depending on how complex their app is

Any other way IRCC will fuck up big time in 2022 and miss 2022 goals as well. They are already about to miss 2021 targets so they will most likely focus on apps that can get PPR before this year is done. This is also why they're reducing CEC invites; those CECs won't get a PPR this year anyway so it's not very helpful to invite so many low-score CECs only to land them in 2022; there are thousands of high-score FSWs who can be landed in 2022 already.
IRCC Doesn't understand this your hard math's calculation, they are used to do simple calculation ITA V/s Landed people...but till date nobody understand
their math's...how they are doing this... ;)

Reactions: Timbuktu_14
D

Deleted member 1050918

I firmly believe they can easily clear the backlog of applications quickly if they really want to. Even those applications which are pending security can be completed this year.
Definitely. It will really depend on when all the officers go back to the office. We heard they were sent home due to covid, where they can't quite work at all. Then we heard most staff was on vacation. If they call back all staff back into the office and use 100% of the resources they can do so much before 2022. Question is, when will all of the staff be back in the office?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Definitely. It will really depend on when all the officers go back to the office. We heard they were sent home due to covid, where they can't quite work at all. Then we heard most staff was on vacation. If they call back all staff back into the office and use 100% of the resources they can do so much before 2022. Question is, when will all of the staff be back in the office?
In my opinion it’s all about priorities. The staff finalizing CEC and TR2PR in less than 2 months are working from where? Definitely not from home. Pretty convinced if IRCC dedicates even half the effort to clearing backlogs they should be able to land at least 50% of pending applications before the year runs out

Reactions: Tristan-XI

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
At this rate the best the Liberals can hope for is a minority with many more lost seats. The election is slowly shaping up to be one hell of an unpredictable outcome. It seems people are tired of the Liberals

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
At this rate the best the Liberals can hope for is a minority with many more lost seats. The election is slowly shaping up to be one hell of an unpredictable outcome. It seems people are tired of the Liberals
Can someone explain this poll to me? I don’t know much about the Canadian electoral system. Does this poll translate into actual election result?