+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Remember 9 lives :)

I am trying to figure out how I will be able to move my pug abroad :/ He is 4 years old but he is not really fitting into a standard size pet carrier. I know AirCanada is allowing slightly bigger snub-nosed dogs to fly in the cabin - we will see. Snub-nosed dogs cannot fly in the cargo...
I also want to take my Boxer with me.. he is my life line.. i dnt know what the procedure is to take a dog with you internationally.. he is registered with Indian Kennel Club n does hav a chip installed.. anything else i wud have to do to take him with me ? Any other paperwork ?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
I would not be travelling with my dog at the begining. The best option is to settle there quick enough. Sort out house, all the things is well and then I will bring him over :D More than likely most of the time I would be working from home anyway :D
Thats what i had planned initially.. to return bak home after 2-3 months after sorting the house and take him along.. but now with my brother almost finalising a new house and with the danger of flights getting banned n lockdowns, i might take him with me when i leave.. if all goes according to plan ofcource