+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
I think last year IRCC has confirmed that draws will resume if I am not wrong. One things that is a total magic to me is lack of communication about FSW. It is just dead quiet from their side... It is something that I cannot really understand...
Well I too am livid that they can't even share a simple timeline for people waiting for the draws,is it too much to ask?
But Its the way they like things to roll,keep those skilled immigrants hanging in the middle!
Nonetheless
For me it seems the draws will happen when we least expect them to!

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Well I too am livid that they can't even share a simple timeline for people waiting for the draws,is it too much to ask?
But Its the way they like things to roll,keep those skilled immigrants hanging in the middle!
Nonetheless
For me it seems the draws will happen when we least expect them to!
I am thinking the same that possibly there will be FSW draw at the time when no one is expecting :)

Reactions: shanusharma01

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
OMG then FSW draw will never happend...coz everybody expecting draw every alternate Wednesday... :cool:
I am tired now haha :D I will take a little brake from the news and the topic itself :) I will be back in few days or after 9th of September hahahah :D see you guys later

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
What if IRCC un-aware of the backlash on twitter and upon seeing the survey results they realize they have messed up and starts taking action!!!!

But to say it seriously. From the results of the survey they got evidence that people are waiting to move in quickly. They make a decision based on that results.
This is what their email had indicated

“By collecting responses from thousands of people, IRCC will better understand the situations that its clients are facing and when they come to Canada, which will help inform our operational planning.”

Would be interesting to see the ‘operational plan’.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
This is what their email had indicated

“By collecting responses from thousands of people, IRCC will better understand the situations that its clients are facing and when they come to Canada, which will help inform our operational planning.”

Would be interesting to see the ‘operational plan’.
The operational plan...... Its gonna be a couple of chickens with ink on the soles of their feet running on a piece of paper....:p