+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The cat has to go.
Remember 9 lives :)

I am trying to figure out how I will be able to move my pug abroad :/ He is 4 years old but he is not really fitting into a standard size pet carrier. I know AirCanada is allowing slightly bigger snub-nosed dogs to fly in the cabin - we will see. Snub-nosed dogs cannot fly in the cargo...

• Love
Reactions: shanusharma01

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Remember 9 lives :)

I am trying to figure out how I will be able to move my pug abroad :/ He is 4 years old but he is not really fitting into a standard size pet carrier. I know AirCanada is allowing slightly bigger snub-nosed dogs to fly in the cabin - we will see. Snub-nosed dogs cannot fly in the cargo...
That would be so cool! Puggy would love the snow.
I wish I could take my German shepherd along too,lil guy is barely 4 months old

Reactions: dxdroid

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
That would be so cool! Puggy would love the snow.
I wish I could take my German shepherd along too,lil guy is barely 4 months old
He is loving the snow. I remember 3 years ago when he had a "Best from the East" in Ireland, there was crazy amount of snow. He was just one year old I think at the time and he was jumping into the pile of snow :D

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
You can easly take him with you. They are ok to fly in a cargo with temperature control A/C ;) I think for this size of the dog it is about 250$ from Ireland :)
I would take him back after couple of years,will leave him back with my parents for a little while!
He is one attention seeking little devil,he wouldn’t want to be left alone in the house in canada

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I would take him back after couple of years,will leave him back with my parents for a little while!
He is one attention seeking little devil,he wouldn’t want to be left alone in the house in canada
I would not be travelling with my dog at the begining. The best option is to settle there quick enough. Sort out house, all the things is well and then I will bring him over :D More than likely most of the time I would be working from home anyway :D

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
He is loving the snow. I remember 3 years ago when he had a "Best from the East" in Ireland, there was crazy amount of snow. He was just one year old I think at the time and he was jumping into the pile of snow :D
Oh yeah I’ve seen them doodle in snow on youtube,such a joy these little devils are! You’d have jolly time with him there

I would not be travelling with my dog at the begining. The best option is to settle there quick enough. Sort out house, all the things is well and then I will bring him over :D More than likely most of the time I would be working from home anyway :D
Ditto