+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Anyone seen this? Canada clearly knows how to distinguish between inland/outland. FSW aren't that many applications out of the 300k+ applications !
Maybe IRCC can easily distinguish both, but aren’t processing FSW-inland because many outlanders especially US residents will easily find a way to become inland. IRCC probably doesn’t want that to happen because of the travel restrictions in place. Just a wild guess

Reactions: Tristan-XI

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Just got to know that my husband's TCF results are stuck in France just because they are in the middle of summer vacations there :rolleyes: if they plan to send his results after vacations end we will get to know his results only in September... seriously, what a joke...

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Just got to know that my husband's TCF results are stuck in France just because they are in the middle of summer vacations there :rolleyes: if they plan to send his results after vacations end we will get to know his results only in September... seriously, what a joke...
Chill dude. There's no FSW anyway. So you can wait for a few months.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Chill dude. There's no FSW anyway. So you can wait for a few months.
Firstly, I'm not a dude. Secondly, well at least we won't be missing FSW draws, BUT we aren't even sure if we gonna make it with enough CRS points until then, I don't even need to explain how stressful this is. And lastly, try asking for other people to wait for a few more months just because some people are having their vacations.... when everybody here has been waiting for almost 2 years to get to Canada and are stuck in their countries.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
It feels that if the don’t open the border after election is called, it would be worse for them, since it would mean they failed. I feel pretty good about the international border opening September 7th.
Me too.. i think opening the border just before elections might get them those additional votes.. so maybe the chances look good for 7th.. fingers crossed

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Firstly, I'm not a dude. Secondly, well at least we won't be missing FSW draws, BUT we aren't even sure if we gonna make it with enough CRS points until then, I don't even need to explain how stressful this is. And lastly, try asking for other people to wait for a few more months just because some people are having their vacations.... when everybody here has been waiting for almost 2 years to get to Canada and are stuck in their countries.
Can understand you. I got my TEF test in June. Waited for 5 weeks to get results as well. That's the french speed.