+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

47thRonnin

Aug 15, 2020
Well mate, if you bother to read, you will understand that these documents do not magically appear out of thin air, or are disclosed by IRCC spies. Someone goes to IRCC and in accordance with the ATIP act requests access to these documents. The date you see on the document is the system issue date, not the document date, and that's why it is somewhat is in a watermark form. And let me be clear, by the system issue date I mean that the date IRCC issued the document to the general public.

I can go request a document of 2018, and still, the issue date on the document will be of August 2021.
Again, if you bothered to read the document, you would see it is an internal document and not one “released to the public”.

You would have also seen that the link path in the document was from the Cic INTRANET with the corresponding date which is not part of the watermark.

Maybe you have not worked in an office before so you don’t know how these things work. I would rather keep my mouth shut as we are all in the dark than put out silly theories like you are doing. Shalom

Last edited:

Khans96

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Amazing how some people come here and pull theories out of their bums. If you bothered to read the document referring to September, you would have seen it was dated 21/7/21. Maybe you should check your facts before posting unsubstantiated theories.
Just curious which document are you referring to?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Well mate, if you bother to read, you will understand that these documents do not magically appear out of thin air, or are disclosed by IRCC spies. Someone goes to IRCC and in accordance with the ATIP act requests access to these documents. The date you see on the document is the system issue date, not the document date, and that's why it is somewhat is in a watermark form. And let me be clear, by the system issue date I mean that the date IRCC issued the document to the general public.

I can go request a document of 2018, and still, the issue date on the document will be of August 2021.
That's not what happened here. It's an internal document.

Internal documents are sometimes leaked to the media. This isn't all that unusual here. It happens from time to time and there are various motives for doing this (usually political).

I know people who've been involved in this and have acted as the middle man between the MP leaking the info and the media. Totally happens. :)

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020

so how do you know these notes are from last year?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It seems they are almost done with non-complex CEC applications received in 2020. Last updated processing timeline status said they are working on December 2020. Good to also see they’re giving COPR to outland dependents

I’m non complex, August 2020, and not a peep. They aren’t following any clear process for processing beyond rushing through 2021 AORs to keep their service standard average down.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I’m non complex, August 2020, and not a peep. They aren’t following any clear process for processing beyond rushing through 2021 AORs to keep their service standard average down.
For real? I might have to attach less importance to those processing timelines then

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
No doubt mate, it's just plain wrong. We FSW Outland can understand somewhat of an illogical reason. But not giving Aug 2020 CEC people is just plain unfair.