+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
My EE profile expires in Oct 20th/ My crs is 476/ Do u guys think its better to create another profile sooner (before the current one expires) or wait a bit more..?
I personally would wait for expiry just in case you get drawn before then, which is looking a lil more promising by the day. Else, at least to my understanding, you stand at risk to missing the cutoff score and an invite should you be in a tie breaker situation with a brand new profile. Just my thoughts...

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Congratulations! US Applicant I suspect? Praying you get your golden mail tommorow. That'll sure inspire alot of hope to the rest of us too, both for draw resumption and progress on existing applications.
Thank you. Yes I applied from the US. We'll see how things go.

Reactions: RajKannan

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My EE profile expires in Oct 20th/ My crs is 476/ Do u guys think its better to create another profile sooner (before the current one expires) or wait a bit more..?
I advice you wait till it expires before creating a new one. From the trend of draws in the last few months, October 13 could be a draw day; and if regular open draws begin by September you could get invited in September or October depending on the frequency of the draws and number of invitations sent

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I personally would wait for expiry just in case you get drawn before then, which is looking a lil more promising by the day. Else, at least to my understanding, you stand at risk to missing the cutoff score and an invite should you be in a tie breaker situation with a brand new profile. Just my thoughts...
thank you :) well my age is not at risk since Im 27/ just my Ielts expires in Dec and Im hopeful to get drawn before that

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I advice you wait till it expires before creating a new one. From the trend of draws in the last few months, October 13 could be a draw day; and if regular open draws begin by September you could get invited in September or October depending on the frequency of the draws and number of invitations sent
yea right , then I will wait
(the only thing I have been doing since Jan) :D

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Breaking: The CBSA has reached an agreement with feds. Here’s what it means for your travel plans
The Canadian Border Services Agency reached an agreement with the federal government on Friday, providing relief to thousands of permanent residents and United States travellers gearing up to enter Canada for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic began.

The new deal includes wage increases of at least 2.2 per cent, better protection against “excessive discipline” in the workplace, a national committee to address “workplace culture problems,” as well as paid meal allowances.

Border restrictions are set to ease on Monday.
As the hour approaches it's starting to dawn on me that tommorow is actually a big day for ALL of US, not just the US. Be prepaaared for sensational news!...

Reactions: Lulu69 and Jaycejay

Sorodao84

Aug 8, 2021
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2019
Doc's Request.
28-11-2019
Nomination.....
Non
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
This is a thread for all the FSW aspirants.
(Kindly refrain from posting any objectionable content.)
Hello dear members,

I am aor 09 December 2019. And in my SMGC notes the eligibility is validated. And my wife and I are going to have one more child soon. I would like to know if we are required to update our proof of funds. Since I read this: If the family composition changes after submitting the e-APR, the family member is not subject to the eligibility assessment.

Thanks for your feedback.

Jid1234567

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Same here my profile expires oct 20. I’m praying and hoping that à draw for 481 crs happens before then. Fingers crossed

D

Deleted member 1050918

As the hour approaches it's starting to dawn on me that tommorow is actually a big day for ALL of US, not just the US. Be prepaaared for sensational news!...
Here is some sensational news for you, just from a day ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/08/07/canada-immigration-pandemic/

Tourism has started yet the liar media support of the lying IRCC is hard at work to cover up their incompetence and cruelty with the silly excuse of some pandemic that ended a few months ago. People must put a stop to this endless chain of lies.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
FINALIZE APPLICATION

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1
COUNTERFOIL
Created Date: 2021/03/03 13:59:27
Created By: EM5578
Updated Date: 2021/03/03 14:00:21
Updated By: EM5578
UCI:
Document #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Date Of Birth:
# of Entries: ONE
Issued At: CPC-Ottawa
Date of Issue:
Valid To: 2022/02/09
Subcategory: IM-1

DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 2
COPR
Created Date: 2021/03/03 13:59:26
Created By: EM5578
Updated Date: 2021/03/03 14:00:25
Updated By: EM5578
UCI:
Family Name:
Given Name:
DOB:
Issued At: CPC-Ottawa
You will be amongst the first people to receive PPR once they start issuing them. Congratulations.