+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

How other provinces view Alberta's move to drop COVID-19 measures
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/cmohs-react-to-alberta-1.6133760
"
Nova Scotia CMOH Dr. Robert Strang said Alberta's approach is premature.

"The science is pretty clear that it is premature to say the pandemic is over and we can treat COVID exactly the same as any other respiratory virus," Strang said during a news conference on Thursday.

"
My question to him: The science or the politicians and liars like yourself who make profit from using the flu as an excuse for various reasons? The scientific community is divided and there's no consensus whether it's over or not, but there is however a fact, backed by actual data, which is the vaccines prevent the hospitals from getting overrun with patients. So countries like Canada, US, UK can lift most of the precautions and get back to normal or at least something very close to it.

Reactions: ita_drgen

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
"
Nova Scotia CMOH Dr. Robert Strang said Alberta's approach is premature.

"The science is pretty clear that it is premature to say the pandemic is over and we can treat COVID exactly the same as any other respiratory virus," Strang said during a news conference on Thursday.

"
My question to him: The science or the politicians and liars like yourself who make profit from using the flu as an excuse for various reasons? The scientific community is divided and there's no consensus whether it's over or not, but there is however a fact, backed by actual data, which is the vaccines prevent the hospitals from getting overrun with patients. So countries like Canada, US, UK can lift most of the precautions and get back to normal or at least something very close to it.
given a choice of working and earning money and not working and earning money people would tend to favor the latter. same with goverment agencies under the guise of covid. i doubt there are immigration officers going 'i love immigrants let me do whatever i can to process them quickly'. they most likely are just dogging it. national sentiment is against immigration so this works well for everyone.

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Here is some sensational news for you, just from a day ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/08/07/canada-immigration-pandemic/

Tourism has started yet the liar media support of the lying IRCC is hard at work to cover up their incompetence and cruelty with the silly excuse of some pandemic that ended a few months ago. People must put a stop to this endless chain of lies.
Do you have any idea how many industries are profiting off Covid-19? Do you think they will give it up that easily? A new vaccine resistant strain is just around the corner.

You are now seeing the world for what it really is. Don't take it personally, just realize how important this "flu" actually is.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Do you have any idea how many industries are profiting off Covid-19? Do you think they will give it up that easily? A new vaccine resistant strain is just around the corner.

You are now seeing the world for what it really is. Don't take it personally, just realize how important this "flu" actually is.
Many Canadians lost their jobs because of the overkill restrictions which were more than needed. If people wanna live with a mask on for a decade and completely forget how it felt to breathe air normally just like the slaves from historical times, so be it.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Travel resumption date is approaching fast however I have little hope of the immigration activities continuing. IRCC is always looking to do the opposite was what experts say and what all logic points to.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Completely unrelated. Is it easy to travel to the US from Canada and get a visa? I have to travel to the US in the first week of October but I don't have a visa. I'm hoping I get the PR in September so I can apply for the US visa from Canada because it's taking 3,4 months to even book a visa appointment with the US embassy here.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Completely unrelated. Is it easy to travel to the US from Canada and get a visa? I have to travel to the US in the first week of October but I don't have a visa. I'm hoping I get the PR in September so I can apply for the US visa from Canada because it's taking 3,4 months to even book a visa appointment with the US embassy here.
Yep, easy. A friend applied shortly before the lockdown last year and he got it in 5days. They gave him 10years visa as well and he is a Nigerian that landed as PR in December of 2019.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Travel resumption date is approaching fast however I have little hope of the immigration activities continuing. IRCC is always looking to do the opposite was what experts say and what all logic points to.
Not the time for despair yet. Let's see how CEC invites go in 2 weeks. Steady drop in CEC invites looks good. Canada's economy, geography, and demography necessitates Canada to take in young and skilled immigrants, at least for now. And I don't see their aging population doing a full 180 any time soon. In fact, the government itself had published an article on this openly saying that the aging is expected to continue, so it doesn't even slow down. Nobody can tell what's gonna happen in 5-10 years but it doesn't look all too bad right now.

jester10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2020
Many Canadians lost their jobs because of the overkill restrictions which were more than needed. If people wanna live with a mask on for a decade and completely forget how it felt to breathe air normally just like the slaves from historical times, so be it.
Those people were bound to lose their jobs anyway, due to being redundant or not upskilling themselves enough. It's not like people didn't lost their jobs before Covid existed. Only the excuse was shifted from not being competent enough to Covid.

An independant study done in the city where I live (told by my family dr.) found that there was not really any significant increase in the number of deaths that occurred after the introduction of Covid in this world. The people who died were either very old or they already had other underlying health conditions and were destined to die soon enough. Covid was cited an excuse which took precedence over their eventual demise which was bound to happen anyway.

As long as you are someone who is bringing in huge amounts of money to Canada, example being an international student or a tourist, there is no covid for you. Just take the double flu shot, quarantine yourself in expensive hotels and you are good to go.
But once you start considering coming as an outland PR applicant, then Covid Covid!!

Reactions: Jaycejay

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
According to GCMS, it was Mar 3rd 2021. That's when they issued the counterfoil and COPR documents.
I'm Sep 2020 AOR, got GCMS on March dated from February, looked like application was last touched on November or so, but I got some ghost updates on April 2021.. ordered a new set of GCMS on the middle of last month, waiting to see if an update appears there. Hoping for the best and getting COPR very soon!

Reactions: Lulu69