+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

KPW21

Star Member
Jul 24, 2021
They just emptied all the CEC with 404 and above; how can they possibly get another 3000 with an even higher score of 420 in 2 weeks? That looks daunting
I am agree with @Jaycejay, its not possible to get another 3000 with score 400+ in short period of time..but we never know may be IRCC will from somewhere... :cool:

Reactions: Jaycejay

anon247

Feb 2, 2021
Isn't it possible for IRCC to just extend the medicals on some of those Group B and C files? because having to do medicals again is going to be stressful and will cost money

Reactions: Lulu69

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Isn't it possible for IRCC to just extend the medicals on some of those Group B and C files? because having to do medicals again is going to be stressful and will cost money
I expect IRCC to do this as a show of remorse for putting thousands of people on a dark spot with no headway. That’s if they have any compassion left

Reactions: Tristan-XI

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
"Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.

Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate".

The first bolden text, it means the validity starts from the date you went to the clinic to be assessed by a medical officer. Assessment is different from verdict.

By the way, I have seen my GCMS note and my medical is going to expire on 4th of November. That's one year since the day I went to the clinic for assessments. Did the medicals on 5th November 2020.
You know the one who evaluated your medical in IRCC and says it’s passed or not is a “medical officer” right? The guy who you see to do your medical is just a doctor, he has no connection with IRCC other than being someone approved by them, so he is not an “officer”.

Reactions: Jaycejay and Hokage

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
You know the one who evaluated your medical in IRCC and says it’s passed or not is a “medical officer” right? The guy who you see to do your medical is just a doctor, he has no connection with IRCC other than being someone approved by them, so he is not an “officer”.
Yes thats how Iv always understood it too...but now people wanna confuse me lol

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Feds reach tentative deal with border guards days before restrictions ease

Canada's border agents reached a new tentative agreement with the federal government late Friday after a daylong work-to-rule campaign left long lines of semi-trailers and passenger vehicles idling for hours at some of the country's busiest international gateways.

The deal, announced after more than 36 straight hours of mediated talks, came with just days to spare before U.S. citizens and permanent residents are expected to begin queuing up for their first chance to get into Canada since before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Looks like border re-opening will go as scheduled, hopefully

D

Deleted member 1050918

Feds reach tentative deal with border guards days before restrictions ease

Canada's border agents reached a new tentative agreement with the federal government late Friday after a daylong work-to-rule campaign left long lines of semi-trailers and passenger vehicles idling for hours at some of the country's busiest international gateways.

The deal, announced after more than 36 straight hours of mediated talks, came with just days to spare before U.S. citizens and permanent residents are expected to begin queuing up for their first chance to get into Canada since before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Looks like border re-opening will go as scheduled, hopefully
Kudos to the border guards. They managed to get the attention on themselves to get what they wanted without disrupting border reopening.

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hello pals. Here is my personal explication from the recent manner of IRCC to invite people.As we know from the beginning of this year there was not any rounds of invitations as low number as the last draw for CEC category except b2b draws between may 13 and 20 so, what's the point? My assumption is that we will face with two scenarios:

1. We would see another b2b draw on September 11 for CEC category in order to complete the number of invited people (nearly 3000 )
  2. We would see the first FSW draw of this year with cut off score 490-510 (nearly 3000 invitations). Remember that simple qout from IRCC which says that we will welcome outland applicants as soon as travel restriction is lifted So, fingers crossed for the second scenario!!

D

Deleted member 1050918

I don't expect an FSW draw this month. CEC ITAs went down to 4500 last month from 6000. IRCC kicked off this month with 3000, so probably another 3000 CEC in 2 weeks. Then FSW because 1500 CEC is practically a PNP.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I don't expect an FSW draw this month. CEC ITAs went down to 4500 last month from 6000. IRCC kicked off this month with 3000, so probably another 3000 CEC in 2 weeks. Then FSW because 1500 CEC is practically a PNP.
This is the expectation; but an all program draw may also only hold after the international travel restriction is lifted; so September 15 is a possibility and that was my first guess immediately the border announcement came up weeks ago.

I’m giving myself a window of now till September 15 to expect an open draw, the possibility of it happening within this time-frame is high, unless IRCC has another weird plan

Reactions: Tristan-XI

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
According to my own medical, the timeline started from the day the clinic uploaded the medical screening result to the eMedical portal. Which was on the 21st of January. I did my Medicals on 13th of January. And on the GCMS notes, it says the medical is valid until Jan 21st 2022.
Yes you're right. I just checked my GCMS notes as well.

Reactions: Caprio
D

Deleted member 1050918

This is the expectation; but an all program draw may also only hold after the international travel restriction is lifted; so September 15 is a possibility and that was my first guess immediately the border announcement came up weeks ago.

I’m giving myself a window of now till September 15 to expect an open draw, the possibility of it happening within this time-frame is high, unless IRCC has another weird plan
Well the end of the elections is not far from Sept 15. It'd be plain stupid if IRCC waited till Sept 15 though, it's not like we're gonna apply in a week, get our PPRs in another week and attempt to enter Canada a day before reopening. I don't expect much logic and reason from IRCC though. They're good at lying and finding excuses after all.

Just realized it wouldn't be a day before the reopening but you get my point.