+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
"Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #200 – August 5, 2021

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Canadian Experience Class

Number of invitations issued:
3,000 Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3000th or above

Date and time of round: August 5th, 2021 at 13:11:37 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 404

Tie-breaking rule: August 3rd, 2021 at 05:39:26 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
"
Y'all if you look the tie-breaker date is Aug 3rd 2021 and the draw took place on Aug 5th 2021 with a minimum score of 404. This means there are no CEC candidates above 404 in the pool anymore. This also means IRCC is running out of attractive CEC profiles (which have high CRS score) in the pool. With this they have only managed to skim top 3000. They could have easily lowered the cutoff to invite more CEC candidates but they didn't. This means IRCC is planning to resume FSWs very soon. What y'all think?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #200 – August 5, 2021

3,000 Footnote*

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.
"
Y'all if you look the tie-breaker date is Aug 3rd 2021 and the draw took place on Aug 5th 2021 with a minimum score of 404. This means there are no CEC candidates above 404 in the pool anymore. This also means IRCC is running out of attractive CEC profiles (which have high CRS score) in the pool. With this they have only managed to skim top 3000. They could have easily lowered the cutoff to invite more CEC candidates but they didn't. This means IRCC is planning to resume FSWs very soon. What y'all think?
Agreed. Most CEC apps received after Sept won't get a PPR before 2021 ends so they won't help IRCC meet this year's target. Then there's no use inviting low-score candidates for 2022 targets while there are already thousands of high-score candidates waiting in the pool. FSW is soon.

I'm at 481 and even I won't get an ITA in the first FSW draw; so many high-skilled fellas waiting in the pool. Canada is lucky lol.

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
Nope. Medicals validity is based on the date they were passed in your profile.
@legalfalcon Could you please shed some light on this? Are the medicals valid from the day someone goes for their physical examination or the day they are passed by IRCC post e-AOR as listed on their GC Key account? Thank you!

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

3,000 Footnote*

"
They would probably conduct one more CEC draw before September; they have 2 weeks to invite another 3000 CEC candidates with score above 400. That’s almost impossible and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a 1,500 CEC next. Truth is that the pool is overly skewed with numerous high scoring candidates that just can’t be ignored any further: absolutely makes no sense what IRCC have been doing. Maybe they have realized this distortion and want to make necessary amends. The solution is to conduct consecutive all program draws to bring back the balance

Reactions: Tristan-XI
D

Deleted member 1050918

They would probably conduct one more CEC draw before September; they have 2 weeks to invite another 3000 CEC candidates with score above 400. That’s almost impossible and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a 1,500 CEC next. Truth is that the pool is overly skewed with numerous high scoring candidates that just can’t be ignored any further: absolutely makes no sense what IRCC have been doing. Maybe they have realized this distortion and want to make necessary amends. The solution is to conduct consecutive all program draws to bring back the balance
Probably another 3000 CEC in 2 weeks. Cutoff would be around 420. Then all program draw on Sept 1.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
@legalfalcon Could you please shed some light on this? Are the medicals valid from the day someone goes for their physical examination or the day they are passed by IRCC post e-AOR as listed on their GC Key account? Thank you!
The medicals are valid for 12 months from the day they are assessed by the Medical officer as mentioned in the link below

See @legalfalcon post on this at #4,335

D

Deleted member 1050918

They just emptied all the CEC with 404 and above; how can they possibly get another 3000 with an even higher score of 420 in 2 weeks? That looks daunting
New CECs will have joined in two weeks and I'm expecting an increase in cutoff this time because CECs probably know they need to hurry up because the low-score CEC train is leaving soon. The cutoff talk is starting to feel like stock exchange talk lol.

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
Nope. Medicals validity is based on the date they were passed in your profile.
According to my own medical, the timeline started from the day the clinic uploaded the medical screening result to the eMedical portal. Which was on the 21st of January. I did my Medicals on 13th of January. And on the GCMS notes, it says the medical is valid until Jan 21st 2022.

Reactions: muspal

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
According to my own medical, the timeline started from the day the clinic uploaded the medical screening result to the eMedical portal. Which was on the 21st of January. I did my Medicals on 13th of January. And on the GCMS notes, it says the medical is valid until Jan 21st 2022.
And on my profile, medical passed is February 19th

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Hmmm.. I wonder how does the expiry on the police clearance work? Do you remain eligible even after the police clearance has expired?

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Hmmm.. I wonder how does the expiry on the police clearance work? Do you remain eligible even after the police clearance has expired?
Yes you will remain eligible, they will consider your application at the time you submitted your document