+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
The world has already returned to normal life. Most workers have returned to their offices, tourism has started, petrol prices has returned to normal, almost all 1st and 2nd world countries eased all covid related restrictions, and borders are wide open.

On the other hand, Canada is just living in a fake pandemic while only having 7 covid related deaths / a day. (usually anti-vaxxers) Which is no more than seasonal influenza. I guess this situation suits many people well in Canada. It gives more power to the government to control the public, it provides unnecessary handouts to lazy masses, and last but least it provides an opportunity to underqualified temporary-residents to become permanent residents who otherwise would never become a PR due to their lack of education and language abilities. However, this is obviously at the expense of stealing the rights of qualified people who's only fault in their life is 'not being in Canada'. That is why we have 375.137 PR applications waiting, and the backlog is growing rapidly while cleaners, retail workers etc. get their PR in just a few weeks with zero qualification.

What we need to understand is; people like free handouts, free PR and living in an "emergency" situation for almost 2 years so that they can get even more freebies. Who cares about the masses who have been waiting since the late 2019 with %100 processed files? It is not about justice, it is just good business.
The situation has improved precisely because of the measures which were implemented and with the vaccine rollout.

That's precious for people here who have lived under lockdown for so much time.

I know you're frustrated and i understand that completely, i would be in your situation as well. But the country has the right to open up on its own timeline.

The country doesn't owe you anything, i'm not saying that to be rude but it's the truth. Tomorrow they can cancel EE and completely revamp their immigration system, and only take in immigrants who are already in the country if they want. One of the big reasons why they are taking people in the country is not only because they are already there but because they've invested a lot of time and money into their immigration journeys. It would be unfair to penalise them.

It's their call at the end of the day.

O_R_E_O

Aug 3, 2021
PL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2021
Hi everyone,

I have created my profile and waiting for the first FSW draw with the score of 478 points, I already started gathering documents and I have a question on proof of work experience:

I have documents from all 3 previous employers that satisfies all requirements listed, except salary, benefits and duties :/ However they are listed in the contract of employments, do you think providing both contract and exit document that are satisfying all requirements will be enough?

I can't get the HRs to send me a custom-made document with all requirements in it so planning to use those two documents merged, is it a good plan at all?

Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Statement from the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada on August 3, 2021

As COVID-19 activity continues in Canada, we are continuing to track key epidemiological indicators to monitor trends and quickly detect emerging issues of concern, including to better understand the impact of circulating virus variants. The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) provides regular updates on COVID-19 vaccines administered, vaccination coverage and ongoing monitoring of vaccine safetyacross the country. Below is the latest summary on national numbers and trends. Due to reduced reporting over the weekend, national seven day averages are not included in today’s statement. These data are still being collected and analysed and will be provided in tomorrow’s statement.

Since the start of the pandemic, there have been 1,430,483 cases of COVID-19 and 26,592 deaths reported in Canada; these cumulative numbers tell us about the overall burden of COVID-19 illness to date. Four variants of concern (VOCs) in Canada, B.1.1.7 (Alpha), B.1.351 (Beta), P.1 (Gamma), and B.1.617.2 (Delta), have been detected in most provinces and territories. Currently, Delta accounts for the majority of recently reported VOC cases, nationally.
The latest epidemiology and modelling update shows that we are at the start of a Delta-driven fourth wave, but that the trajectory will depend on ongoing increase in fully vaccinated coverage and the timing, pace and extent of re-opening. We expect cases to be concentrated largely in younger unvaccinated people; however, further spread could extend into older unvaccinated populations. Both higher overall case volumes and older age of cases could ultimately lead to an increase in severe illness outcomes, including hospitalisations, with the potential to exceed healthcare capacity.

This reaffirms the need to take a cautious approach to relaxing public health measures, to remain vigilant and responsive to signs of resurgence, and to continue to increase first and second dose vaccination coverage. The good news is that there are still opportunities to reduce the impact of a stronger resurgence this fall and/or winter. Increasing fully vaccinated coverage above 80% across all age groups, particularly in the 18-39 year olds, where most of the transmission is occurring, could significantly reduce the size and impact of the resurgence. This is why every vaccination counts for better protection heading into the fall and winter indoors and I am urging anyone who has not yet started on their vaccinations or not yet received their second dose to get vaccinated as soon as they are eligible to do so.

For more information regarding the risks and benefits of vaccination, reach out to your local public health authorities, healthcare provider, or other trusted and credible sources, such as Canada.ca and Immunize.ca. Canadians can access information on Canada.ca to understand the benefits of being vaccinated against COVID-19, find guidance on life after vaccination and utilise free interactive risk assessment tools to aid in informed decision-making and understanding COVID-wise precautions to lower the risks in different settings. However, as jurisdictions begin to ease restrictions, risks and circumstances are not the same everywhere and following local public health advice continues to be important, regardless of your vaccination status. While COVID-19 is still circulating in Canada and internationally, core public health measures and individual protective practices can help us to reduce the spread: stay home/self-isolate if you have symptoms; be aware of risks associated with different settings; avoid non-essential travel outside Canada; and maintain individual protective practices such as physical distancing and wearing a well-fitted and properly worn face mask, as appropriate.
4 entire paragraphs yet no meaningful information, typical pandemic chatter. If they put 80% vaccination rate and masks&social distancing in the same sentence, that pretty much means they're asking us to wear mask and distance forever, because covid isn't going anywhere. Deaths or cases will never be zero. We can only hope these "scientific" analyses don't lead to another pointless border closure because we've already been waiting for our AORs&PPRs for over a year, no need to wait more.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
The situation has improved precisely because of the measures which were implemented and with the vaccine rollout.

That's precious for people here who have lived under lockdown for so much time.

I know you're frustrated and i understand that completely, i would be in your situation as well. But the country has the right to open up on its own timeline.

The country doesn't owe you anything, i'm not saying that to be rude but it's the truth. Tomorrow they can cancel EE and completely revamp their immigration system, and only take in immigrants who are already in the country if they want. One of the big reasons why they are taking people in the country is not only because they are already there but because they've invested a lot of time and money into their immigration journeys. It would be unfair to penalise them.

It's their call at the end of the day.
First of all, we're not living in medieval times. IRCC can not do anything, just because they feel like it. IRCC is a government organisation which is fully funded by immigrants to process immigration files and make lawful decisions based on facts and proof. We're not running from a war or poverty, and there are many other immigration options in other developed countries for qualified people. We as lawful clients expect, and DEMAND (I really don't care if you like this word or not) IRCC to do its lawful duty in the normal processing times. Many people has already challenged IRCC at Federal Court and got mandamus letters because what IRCC doing now is illegal, and unlawful. IRCC doesn't owe me an 'approval' but they do owe me a fair, lawful and timely 'decision'.

They need to pass a new law to "revamp their immigration system". IRCC doesn't make laws, and no political party has showed any intention to pass such law so far. So this claim is weak, baseless and without doubt untrue.

At the end of the day, sooner or later we'll all get our PRs, but this injustice that we had to endure during all this time will never be forgotten by thousands of skilled immigrants who're currently outside of Canada.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Experts predict we would begin to see movement and open draws in September. Let’s see how it goes then .
My guess is also Sept at the latest but what I'm afraid is this: The "may" turned to "will" because Canadians made it so; they're on vacations and whatnot, they got tired of the pandemic and want to spend a normal summer. Now once summer is over, Canadians might think the pandemic is not over, well it's winter and there's nothing better to do anyway, so yeah stay home socially distance yourself yada yada. Then the politicians could make a U turn and bam, "we must remain vigilant", "but they pay taxes"...

You know I'm usually optimistic but I'm also trying to be a bit realistic. We never know. I don't want this whole thing to turn into a never-ending cycle of a "partial summer" followed by a "lockdown winter".

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My guess is also Sept at the latest but what I'm afraid is this: The "may" turned to "will" because Canadians made it so; they're on vacations and whatnot, they got tired of the pandemic and want to spend a normal summer. Now once summer is over, Canadians might think the pandemic is not over, well it's winter and there's nothing better to do anyway, so yeah stay home socially distance yourself yada yada. Then the politicians could make a U turn and bam, "we must remain vigilant", "but they pay taxes"...

You know I'm usually optimistic but I'm also trying to be a bit realistic. We never know. I don't want this whole thing to turn into a never-ending cycle of a "partial summer" followed by a "lockdown winter".
Yeah that’s a genuine concern. We have no control of what decisions they make in the future; we can only keep living our lives while hoping for the best

Reactions: Tristan-XI
D

Deleted member 1050918

Also, potential Election in September. Not sure what kind of effect it is gonna have on backlogs and other immigration activities.
I still think our situation and elections are not relevant but we never know. It's not like Canada hasn't been inviting immigrants for decades, not sure how it could affect any election especially when a liberal party is running it. We'll see.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Also, potential Election in September. Not sure what kind of effect it is gonna have on backlogs and other immigration activities.
I am afraid if the IRCC employees will have to do election related work and stay away from their normal tasks.
I hope this is not the case.
I ask this because in India we have government staff doing election duty during election season.

Reactions: RajKannan