+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I'm just addressing the ground realities here. Don't blame me, I'm just reporting the news. If you want to come to Canada and pay hst taxes to turn your head left or right then welcome.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm just addressing the ground realities here. Don't blame me, I'm just reporting the news. If you want to come to Canada and pay hst taxes to turn your head left or right then welcome.
Your posts are full of fake news and you know it. A one bedroom apartment isn't 4500. You're trolling.

pravbas88

May 27, 2021
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2021
Med's Done....
07-01-2021
If you read what I wrote I said by the time they land in 2 yrs.
Do you have the data which says every two years the cost of living is doubled? Knowing GTA is not cheaper, one can prefer around GTA or some other province which is cheaper based on individuals decision.. for this saying to pack the bags and go is a either a troll or something.. not giving hope.. also you said about minimum wage 15.. not all of those here is going to land in minimum wage job. Each will get job for their own talent.. so I request not to spread negativity.. let people face.. they have their own situation to come to Canada..

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
You are only spewing venom every time you say something. You need to take a break and get the F outta here, Pal. We all are adults and we can take care of ourselves. We know what Canada is. Maybe do us all a favor. Why don't you leave Canada and go back home? I will sponsor your ticket and everyone from your family. Send me a Gofundme link.
Why do you want to come to canada man. You can make a min of 15$ per hr here but still if you stick around in usa for a couple more yrs Biden won't deport you and maybe a path to citizenship for the undocumented.

Reactions: ita_drgen

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
The mods don't seem to care. Probably they love having him here. The guy is "VIP" member and probably thinks he is a VIP in real life. I can't imagine the number of people he chased away from coming to Canada all these years in this forum.
If that's the case, you can hide his posts by clicking on his profile and clicking Ignore. Easy-peasy

Reactions: RajKannan

Nishy

Aug 3, 2021
Hi Folks, first time poster but seeking some advice. im currently in the pool with a score of 494 for FSW.

Ive been lucky to find a company to offer me employment in the yukon and to go through either the Yukon Express Entry Programme or the standard yukon nominee programme. Once accepted to the yukon nominee programme a letter of support for a temporary work permit is supplied so i can travel and live in yukon whilst the application is been processed.

Can anyone confirm if i were to go through the yukon express entry route, would i also get a letter of support for the temporary work permit ?

Thanks