+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
With severe crisis going on in canada I am surprised that draws are still happening .Rent even in calgary is over the roof ,I can just imagine what is going on in Torronto and BC.
I even more surprised by the fact people want to be here after all this .some days I feel I am waking up to pat taxes and rent and just to survive never felt that in US.
I was the one who trashed dkab the most but when I look now he has a point.
Rent is definitely going crazy with intra-provincial movement and so many students who moved here in the hopes of a PNP. I was looking at this earlier today, two mattresses in each room! https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/26521081/48-saddleback-way-ne-calgary-saddle-ridge Imagine if each person is paying $500/room and there are 10 people living in this house - that's $5000/mo rent that a dual income family can't compete with!

Hopefully, with the pause in AAIP, less number of students coming in, and Calgary becoming as expensive as some parts of GTA - the rental demand should go down. The sheer number of garbage "hustlers" who abuse RE for rents/flipping is shameful!

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
This clown is now crying for CEC draws, he told whole of 2023 CEC draws are not possible anymore. Funnily he had predicted 9000 ITAs in Jan 2024 which didn’t happen either, the frenchies theived all the lambda ITA's
https://x.com/askkubeir/status/1760925379844550769?s=46

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Taran D

primestudio

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
This clown is now crying for CEC draws, he told whole of 2023 CEC draws are not possible anymore. Funnily he had predicted 9000 ITAs in Jan 2024 which didn’t happen either, the frenchies theived all the lambda ITA's
https://x.com/askkubeir/status/1760925379844550769?s=46
Well the low number of draws definitely isn't exactly good for his business. Also, the francophones aren't exactly going to him but rather its mostly the Indian students of which the number is definitely going down in the near future.

With scores being high, very few FSWs would get in if any.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Yup looks like only category based draws are the life line for FSW's

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well the low number of draws definitely isn't exactly good for his business. Also, the francophones aren't exactly going to him but rather its mostly the Indian students of which the number is definitely going down in the near future.

With scores being high, very few FSWs would get in if any.
You underestimate how busy he is despite the lack of draws...or maybe how stupid or out of time or perhaps both new immigrants are.
He is selling LMIAs now too I think, but not sure.

• Wow
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
You underestimate how busy he is despite the lack of draws...or maybe how stupid or out of time or perhaps both new immigrants are.
He is selling LMIAs now too I think, but not sure.
He has tweeted that he has started a Dubai office, why would Indians or Pakistani's or Filipinos doing so well in GCC come to Canada at all?

Last edited:

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
He has twetted that he has started a Dubai office, why would Indians or Pakistani's or Fillipinos doing so well in GCC come to Canada at all?
Short answer stability....
Longer answer: In GCC you cannot have the citizenship (or to be more accurate very hard to obtain) and your visa/actual status is almost always linked to your actual job. No more job = you have 30 days to either find another job or leave the country.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
He has tweeted that he has started a Dubai office, why would Indians or Pakistani's or Filipinos doing so well in GCC come to Canada at all?
To attract people like me who (used to) think we can at least come to Canada to retire after we are unceremoniously kicked out of GCC or having a Canadian Passport will ensure we get paid much higher than Asian Passport for similar positions or we are too broke/cheap to pay the exorbitant property/visa costs that ensures our retirement in the country but nothing for our kids etc etc.
There is still a lot of demand especially amongst Pakistanis because their country is flirting with bankruptcy and there are a lot of high earning pakistanis in GCC. Wouldn't call Phillipines a country near bankruptcy but they get used to making money and a standard of life they just cannot have back home.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
To attract people like me who (used to) think we can at least come to Canada to retire after we are unceremoniously kicked out of GCC or having a Canadian Passport will ensure we get paid much higher than Asian Passport for similar positions or we are too broke/cheap to pay the exorbitant property/visa costs that ensures our retirement in the country but nothing for our kids etc etc.
There is still a lot of demand especially amongst Pakistanis because their country is flirting with bankruptcy and there are a lot of high earning pakistanis in GCC. Wouldn't call Phillipines a country near bankruptcy but they get used to making money and a standard of life they just cannot have back home.
The entire situation in the Gulf has changed considerably in the past 5 years. I can speak for the UAE. I don’t know much about Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Expat packages are no longer as lucrative as they were in the mid 2000s or even 10 years back. You currently have a huge influx of educated Indians and Pakistanis competing for fewer jobs and garbage wages. They are okay with living in crappy conditions with the hope of gaining some relevant local experience and eventually climbing the corporate ladder. On top of that, inflation has hit cities like Dubai very hard with rents increasing by 30% within a span of 2 years. Unless someone already has a very lucrative expat package in hand, which also includes housing costs, moving to a city like Dubai from the west or even some third world countries is foolish. They would be looking at a very crappy life.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
The entire situation in the Gulf has changed considerably in the past 5 years. I can speak for the UAE. I don’t know much about Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Expat packages are no longer as lucrative as they were in the mid 2000s or even 10 years back. You currently have a huge influx of educated Indians and Pakistanis competing for fewer jobs and garbage wages. They are okay with living in crappy conditions with the hope of gaining some relevant local experience and eventually climbing the corporate ladder. On top of that, inflation has hit cities like Dubai very hard with rents increasing by 30% within a span of 2 years. Unless someone already has a very lucrative expat package in hand, which also includes housing costs, moving to a city like Dubai from the west or even some third world countries is foolish. They would be looking at a very crappy life.
Yeah, and its going to get worse and worse as oil demand does not recover or cross into triple digits. Qatar and Saudi Arabia aren't too far behind for expats. The 2000s to mid 2010s boom is over.
But it must be said that barring Dubai, life is still affordable, much more affordable in GCC compared to Canada imo.

Reactions: DesiPikachu