+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I can see where you are coming from. It is just that I feel bad to see people who studied in Canada for 2 years, then worked for another 3 years in Canada. Then having to leave after living in Canada for 5 years is soul crushing for them. I feel really bad for them so I just want them to be able to get a PR. My personal opinion I don't have any arguments on why it is a good idea.

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
How about qualified student, have good job paying good amount of tax? We are in the same basket with those work at timmies or mcdonald and that not fair tho. Because of the point system, we are on the same boat and I feel that is not fair.
I was a good student in the US and worked there too. There was no point system and I had to perish. Now tell me whats fair and not?
So bro its simple - LIFE IS UNFAIR. It's survival of the fittest.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
How about qualified student, have good job paying good amount of tax? We are in the same basket with those work at timmies or mcdonald and that not fair tho. Because of the point system, we are on the same boat and I feel that is not fair.
We are all saying the same thing JT's governments and IRCC should know to differentiate Qualified students with real potential from the Lambda types who are unqualified and buy their diploma in bad schools, buy LMIA & work low end work.

Reactions: henryle2802

henryle2802

Sep 28, 2023
I was a good student in the US and worked there too. There was no point system and I had to perish. Now tell me whats fair and not?
So bro its simple - LIFE IS UNFAIR. It's survival of the fittest.
Agree with you life is unfair, just concern about STEM draw but you are true, everyone need to try their best first.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I can see where you are coming from. It is just that I feel bad to see people who studied in Canada for 2 years, then worked for another 3 years in Canada. Then having to leave after living in Canada for 5 years is soul crushing for them. I feel really bad for them so I just want them to be able to get a PR. My personal opinion I don't have any arguments on why it is a good idea.
I get it but herein lies the issue of why students should go to university with the purpose of educating themselves with a skillset that allows them to be successful whether or not they are in Canada or elsewhere.

Also, there are literally 25 different PNP programs that one could qualify for with minimal requirements. If you can't get PR in Canada after 3 years, you are literally a dumbass

henryle2802

Sep 28, 2023
We are all saying the same thing JT's governments and IRCC should know to differentiate Qualified students with real potential from the Lambda types who are unqualified and buy their diploma in bad schools, buy LMIA & work low end work.
That my point, I really think they should do same with PNP where salary and curent job offer play an important role in score factor.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I get it but herein lies the issue of why students should go to university with the purpose of educating themselves with a skillset that allows them to be successful whether or not they are in Canada or elsewhere.

Also, there are literally 25 different PNP programs that one could qualify for with minimal requirements. If you can't get PR in Canada after 3 years, you are literally a dumbass
you make it sound like Lambdas are smart because they got their PRs :p

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Agree with you life is unfair, just concern about STEM draw but you are true, everyone need to try their best first.
Yup. Glad you agree. You know what is epitome of unfairness. When one is sitting at a higher CRS and Ontario chooses candidates with lower CRS so you have to wait for fucking 3 years to get an invite. And in the meantime Canada decides to send 25000 ITAs to students because there's Covid. Who cares if I had to work hard to get a high CRS. So yeah life is definitely unfair.

henryle2802

Sep 28, 2023

Put aside the education, how about working with good job paying high tax and then get nothing while others do nothing to the economy get the status? Also PNP is not always the ideal one, I am not qualify for OINP because of my degree and now I have to leave my good job to do low-end job in other province for PR? Is it make any sense at all?

henryle2802

Sep 28, 2023
Yup. Glad you agree. You know what is epitome of unfairness. When one is sitting at a higher CRS and Ontario chooses candidates with lower CRS so you have to wait for fucking 3 years to get an invite. And in the meantime Canada decides to send 25000 ITAs to students because there's Covid. Who cares if I had to work hard to get a high CRS. So yeah life is definitely unfair.
Oh man that 75 draw is totally a joke and even PNP i did not qualify because I have college degree loll

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Put aside the education, how about working with good job paying high tax and then get nothing while others do nothing to the economy get the status? Also PNP is not always the ideal one, I am not qualify for OINP because of my degree and now I have to leave my good job to do low-end job in other province for PR? Is it make any sense at all?
This a game. We all knew the rules to it before we started playing. If you want to get a PR in Ontario then there's tough competition because everyone wants to be here. So you should have known from the start that you'll need max points for Ontario or go elsewhere. We're all paying tax, you're not special. If you are gone tomorrow, you'll be replaced as easily.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
I agree with this. Just want to point out one major difference though: in Canada there is a pathway to citizenship where as in Saudi there isn't.
A pathway to either homelessness or crazy debt. What good is the Canadian citizenship when you can't live here? Eat here. Go to a hospital here. (rhetorical)
At least you can eat in Saudi. I kid I kid.

But to see a G7 nation's immigration system being hyphenated with the worst possible immigration system out there is surreal.

henryle2802

Sep 28, 2023
This a game. We all knew the rules to it before we started playing. If you want to get a PR in Ontario then there's tough competition because everyone wants to be here. So you should have known from the start that you'll need max points for Ontario or go elsewhere. We're all paying tax, you're not special. If you are gone tomorrow, you'll be replaced as easily.
Well it is just common sense where low quality workforce is more priority than high quality one. As @Shadow09 said life is unfair and I just want to see people opinion on STEM draw not this far loll

Reactions: Lord_Tony