+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I don’t think this is a case of minority appeasement. You do realise classified information received from national intelligence agencies cannot be released to the public. It would be idiotic for him to release it to the press until it gets declassified. Intelligence agencies in Canada are not politically affiliated and have an information sharing network with the CIA, FBI, MI6 etc. From what I understand, the issue was raised to the Indian government weeks back through diplomatic channels but it was shrugged off. I’m no Trudeau fan but he’s 100% right. An assassination by a foreign government on Canadian soil undermines Canada’s sovereignty and none of the political parties in Canada are supportive of that. In fact, this would unite all Canadians, left and right, against India. It’s already done that. It has got to be the most idiotic move made by the Indian government in ages since they neither have the espionage capabilities of the US nor Israel. Once the information is made public, it could sour India and West relations.
He said "potential link", he didn't say "I'm willing to bet my life on it". Even by their own experts, his claims would be hard to prove.

India was sanctioned by US when they built nuclear weapons. What impact did it made? Nada! Canada is way too small to do anything, plus no one in the world takes JT seriously.

Last edited:

abidm6

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
I had a similar scenario. The company should give you a reference letter stating you are "permanently contracted" to them as a Data Analyst since (start date of employment). Include your contractor agreement as well as invoices submitted (a few month's worth per year of employment should suffice) and proof of tax returns.

In the EE form, select self-employed.
Thankyou. In EE Form, what we should write? Company Name or Our Name?
Employer name:
Country: HERE OUR COUNTRY NAME SHOULD BE WRITTEN OR COMPANY ACTUAL COUNTRY?
City:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I don’t think this is a case of minority appeasement. You do realise classified information received from national intelligence agencies cannot be released to the public. It would be idiotic for him to release it to the press until it gets declassified. Intelligence agencies in Canada are not politically affiliated and have an information sharing network with the CIA, FBI, MI6 etc. From what I understand, the issue was raised to the Indian government weeks back through diplomatic channels but it was shrugged off. I’m no Trudeau fan but he’s 100% right. An assassination by a foreign government on Canadian soil undermines Canada’s sovereignty and none of the political parties in Canada are supportive of that. In fact, this would unite all Canadians, left and right, against India. It’s already done that. It has got to be the most idiotic move made by the Indian government in ages since they neither have the espionage capabilities of the US nor Israel. Once the information is made public, it could sour India and West relations.
This timestamp here specifically says JT shared nothing. No one shrugged him off. Unlike JT, we are talking from the right channels - not saying "potential link" to get cheap votes :

MEA wouldn't lie about communications, neither has Canadian govt said that they were ignored from what I read. JT on the other hand conveniently chose to discuss this in a parliament instead of diplomatic channels when he was the same person not trying to open up investigation into election interference.

Indian diplomats have been attacked, threatened, and now one of them was doxxed as well. This extremely stupid narrative of "undermines Canada’s sovereignty" conveniently goes away when someone who is an Indian diplomat gets attacked there. Sovereignty is a joke when they actively hold referendums, blow up a plane, or harass other Indians while belonging to a terrorist organization classified by CSIS.

It is irresponsible and dumb to make accusation without proof and put millions at risk of hate crimes. It is as simple as that.

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
India just suspended all visa processing for Canadians. If cuck Trudeau has any balls he'd retaliate the same but I doubt he'll act.
They had to close as there are 100s of active threats and diplomats would be at risk. Canada couldn't protect Indian diplomats when things were better, now that he made an accusation(without proof) - risk is way higher.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
They had to close as there are 100s of active threats and diplomats would be at risk. Canada couldn't protect Indian diplomats when things were better, now that he made an accusation(without proof) - risk is way higher.
I am thinking what would be the situation if there is a solid proof given by Canada.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Look, all you have right now is True-dough's words. Nothing else.

As far as "Classified" bullshit goes, why to open the can of worm even before investigation is complete? Why not wait before you are ready to charge perpetrators in court of law and get a conviction? May be extradition requests if needed? May be sanctions request from allies if charges on perp are proven in Canadian court of law?

The only reason given, and this has been mentioned publically by a MP/Minister from LPC, is because the story was going to break out in media.

Which means only two things:

1. Either he is covering his lower posteriors and trying to prevent another scandal on his party by pre-empting a news from breaking out.
2. He is lying through his teeth and this ploy is only to make him look strong and gain sympathy.

Both of them are self-serving goals for JT and NOT Canada. The second one looks more plausible because he has been saying that he will raise this issue of interference with India even before G20 meeting. No media will wait for a week to publish the story. So LPC's reason to go public seems weird.

I was reading else where as well, and some folks make absolutely valid point on this stupidity of laying "potential" charges on an entire country EVEN before investigation is complete. He just torpedoed the entire criminal case! It is now no longer "Who killed the victim" and now it is "Is India lying or Canada lying?". Can now anyone expect a proper investigation? Will ANY Canadian investigation do an honest work when they know that at this moment, they will have to disagree with their boss publically and make him look stupid if they find India innocent.

Both the investigation and whatever comes out of it is now biased, tainted and unreliable. The investigation is now invalid because he just made all investigator in a serious conflict of interest. Either they find India culprit or they make Canada look really stupid in front of whole world.

In short, it is a clusterfuck by JT and his regime.

Last edited:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I am thinking what would be the situation if there is a solid proof given by Canada.
From the time I wasted looking into this, even if they have solid evidence, they wouldn't be able to reveal it publicly without compromising their intelligence sharing techniques and or sources or that of the US. Plus none of this is usable in court. So essentially Trudeau fucked himself and is saying trust me bro

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
From the time I wasted looking into this, even if they have solid evidence, they wouldn't be able to reveal it publicly without compromising their intelligence sharing techniques and or sources or that of the US. Plus none of this is usable in court. So essentially Trudeau fucked himself and is saying trust me bro
It will be WORSE!

Now if they go public with evidence after say few weeks or a month, it will be a totally unreliable. Because now Canadian investigation agencies are going to be biased and in a conflict of interest position. By saying that "India is not involved" they will be implictly saying "Our PM is a Pre-Mature ejaculator and we are not a serious nation". Can you do a honest investigation in such odds?

He has put too much skin of Canada and its agencies in this investigation. You never want your police to have too much skin in its investigation. When police itself becomes an aggrieved party, who will do the investigation? This is now no longer an investigation in a crime but (obviously) a question of national pride.

He just torpedo the entire darned case. He just did a massive dis-service to police and the Nijjar's family.

All because of a certain political party's image in the public.

PS : Ejaculation also means to speak suddenly. (https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ejaculate).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aj534160

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
It will be WORSE!

Now if they go public with evidence after say few weeks or a month, it will be a totally unreliable. Because now Canadian investigation agencies are going to be biased and in a conflict of interest position. By saying that "India is not involved" they will be implictly saying "Our PM is a Pre-Mature ejaculator and we are not a serious nation". Can you do a honest investigation in such odds?

He has put too much skin of Canada and its agencies in this investigation. You never want your police to have too much skin in its investigation. When police itself becomes an aggrieved party, who will do the investigation? This is now no longer an investigation in a crime but (obviously) a question of national pride.

He just torpedo the entire darned case. He just did a massive dis-service to police and the Nijjar's family.

All because of a certain political party's image in the public.

PS : Ejaculation also means to speak suddenly. (https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ejaculate).
As Mark Twain said: "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt" Trudeau has done the latter

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I have a different perspective to this. The guy that got shot, is he a good guy? Absolutely not. He betrayed his own country, cheated his way to Canada, and got Canadian citizenship. Did India have the right to execute him? Nope, but he would have been killed had he been in India where law can be bought by money. But India allegedly killed him on a foreign soil. If India gets away, then there will be another murder by India. If there is solid evidence, G7 will not stay quiet and will question India. All the talks about investigation bias will mean nothing when the heat is on India. But, if there is no evidence, then JT truly fked Canada and more importantly his political future.

Reactions: abhiram.kumar

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
All the talks about investigation bias will mean nothing when the heat is on India. But, if there is no evidence, then JT truly fked Canada and more importantly his political future.
Here is the thing. Entire G7 knows which side of the bread butter is. They are working with India for their own interests. If the bias gives them a fig leaf to avoid taking action against India, they will.

You need a proof? UK is still going on with their trade talk. They might ask for some kind of concessions from India. US is still going ahead with military relationship with India. Australia is just waiting and watching. Rest of G7 do not give a damn about Canada. Japan has no reason unless US is involved. France again same thing. Germany same thing.

The only wild card is Italy and I am most afraid of Italy... I just hope a Modi - Meloni sex tape does not come out of no where. The way these two look at each other is .... troubling to say the least. And Italians have a habit of finding way into Indian politician's heart. Lord have mercy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord_Tony

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Here is the thing. Entire G7 knows which side of the bread butter is. They are working with India for their own interests. If the bias gives them a fig leaf to avoid taking action against India, they will.

You need a proof? UK is still going on with their trade talk. They might ask for some kind of concessions from India. US is still going ahead with military relationship with India. Australia is just waiting and watching. Rest of G7 do not give a damn about Canada. Japan has no reason unless US is involved. France again same thing. Germany same thing.

The only wild card is Italy and I am most afraid of Italy... I just hope a Modi - Meloni sex tape does not come out of no where. The way these two look at each other is .... troubling to say the least. And Italians have a habit of finding way into Indian politician's heart. Lord have mercy!
Lol. The implications of this are extremely serious. It would send a message to the west that Indian spy agencies are willing to conduct clandestine operations on foreign soil. The Americans would consider that an open threat and would counter that with their own covert operations. Americans don’t give a crap about anything apart from their own interests and Canada doesn’t really give a fuck about its relationship with any country apart from the US. It stands nothing to lose if its relationship with India collapses. It barely does any trade with India. If Indians stop coming to Canada, the government would open the doors to other nationalities in order to fulfill their immigration quotas. Before 2015, Indian immigrants made up less than 20 % of all new immigrants to Canada.

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I have a different perspective to this. The guy that got shot, is he a good guy? Absolutely not. He betrayed his own country, cheated his way to Canada, and got Canadian citizenship. Did India have the right to execute him? Nope, but he would have been killed had he been in India where law can be bought by money. But India allegedly killed him on a foreign soil. If India gets away, then there will be another murder by India. If there is solid evidence, G7 will not stay quiet and will question India. All the talks about investigation bias will mean nothing when the heat is on India. But, if there is no evidence, then JT truly fked Canada and more importantly his political future.
Exactly. This has got to be the most idiotic move from the Indian government.

Reactions: RSub