+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Birdeye

May 11, 2023
My degree got completed in 2022, however, the degree certificate shows issuing date jan 2023. What should I mention in degree awarded date on the iqas form.

ravyn

Jan 10, 2023
Havent posted here in a while. But I was here back in 2021 and parts of 2022. I'm a RN , crs 453 , I recently got 2 pnp invites one from nova Scotia and now ontario this week. What are your thoughts on these places . Or should I just wait on FSW draw?
You may be waiting a while if you just want to wait on an FSW draw with that score. With the targeted draws it may go faster, but you are already lucky enough to have two PNP invites and that is closer to a guarantee of getting in. Both provinces are great places to live, Ontario has larger cities while Nova Scotia has a smaller population but is right on the ocean. What else would you like to know about them?

Reactions: Jaycejay

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone.
Just to let you know some updates on my case

AOR 15 feb
BIL 27 feb
BIO 7 mar (ok for me on tracker but In Progress for my partner. Is that normal
Elligibiliy Completed on 8 mar on tracker
Background Completed on 10 may on tracker
MED 16 may (long tome cause my partner needed to do aditionnal exam).

everything is completed for me in tracker and only boometrics IP for my partner (but have the date on gckey as completed)

someone know approximately how long to get a copr number on tracker or get the golden email ? I think this is the next step for me.

thanks a lot for your answers

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hello everyone
Moving to Canada as FSW, I speak good French, so what are my options here to move/live in Quebec ? When ?
Can I give an address in Quebec to receive PR card ? Or should I go else where to receive PR card, then move back to Quebec ?
Any issues I may face in the future ? Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello everyone
Moving to Canada as FSW, I speak good French, so what are my options here to move/live in Quebec ? When ?
Can I give an address in Quebec to receive PR card ? Or should I go else where to receive PR card, then move back to Quebec ?
Any issues I may face in the future ? Any advice would be helpful, thanks!
How did you get fsw?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi guys what's the current processing time for FSW Outland?
Most applications are getting processed in less than 6 months. You can find more specific info on myimmitracker, AOR threads or dashboards like these: https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiZDU0Y2FiMmItMjYxYS00MWE2LWFhOWEtNWIyZGFiZWUxY2MwIiwidCI6IjU3ZGYxY2Q4LTZlMDItNDIyZi05NDhiLTNiOTUzNTg0YmQ0MyJ9

^ All of them are anecdotal and are not the true representation of processing times as this sample size doesn't reflect the real world data.

Reactions: kaashi14

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #249– May 24, 2023

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

No Program Specified

Number of invitations issued:
4,800Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,800 or above

Date and time of round: May 24, 2023 14:23:06 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 488

Tie-breaking rule: December 26, 2022 01:12:48 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
There are many expert forum member on this thread, so posting here too:

Does anyone who has submitted a Webform for a ADR know which link is the correct webform to use:

1. This looks like the old webform:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

2. This is a new webform:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

Is there a reason to use one over the other - like faster response time.
If anyone has prior experience on which webform page to use, please advice. Thanks

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
@GandiBaat @iSaidGoodDay @wonderbly

Need some advice for a friend.
He's inside Canada on a study permit which he got showing his Bachelors degree. His consultancy advised (and he listened) to hide his MBA in his study visa application. Visa was approved, he got here and just finished his course.

Now its time to apply for PR. He has his PG Diploma from Canada, WES for his BBA degree and CES for his MBA which has Masters evaluation.

Anybody know any cases like this one? In which a candidate hid their masters degree for study visa application but attached it for the PR application?

Btw, he already got his degree certs while the time of study visa application, there was no good reason for hiding it except the consultants advise. There is no other reason to explain this act.

Scouring this forum for similar applicants, so far haven't found anybody but this situation is quite common from what I have heard.
Any help will be much appreciated.