+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys,
I just got this on my account:
The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

And so I have a couple of questions:
1) how long does it take to get nomination after applying through this invitation?
2) is it wise to go through pnp or wait for fsw draw as my point is currently sitting at 478.
3)I would prefer Ontario anyway, likely even if I go through fsw, so my question is, is it faster to go through pnp or wait for fsw. And finally is it really an pnp invitation?
thank You.
Active thread for you to follow - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-human-capital-priority-stream-2023-feb-draw-timelines.789989/page-38#post-10453888

Reactions: Timhorton9999

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
1. I'm not sure. Check the forum or Myimmitracker for that info(use PNP filters).
2. This is just an invitation to apply. This will increase your options and immigration is about increase your options. No one knows if 478 will get an ITA. Unless that money is a deal breaker, nothing against taking this route.
3. After nomination you get 600 points - file through EE with it. You'll be processed fast.

Last question - I don't know what you mean, but if it looks anything like this you are good: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/did-ontario-conduct-tech-draw-on-october-27-2021-i-got-an-invite-to-apply-for-pnp-generic-email-with-my-name.748214/
Thank you for the input. Yes, the letter I have received today is exactly the letter in that link. I am just worried about processing time, and how will it impact my overall experience as opposed going through fsw.

lobo123

Jun 4, 2022
Hi all, I want to add my spouse to my profile but do not want to claim any spouse points for education and work experience as it might take a lot of time to gather these documents. Is it possible to do this or will it be considered as misrepresentation because I will be selecting “None” even with a degree and work experience? Doing so decreases my score to 496 but looking at the cut-off score in the last draw, it seems safe to do so. Can someone please clear my doubt and enlighten me on this issue?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi all, I want to add my spouse to my profile but do not want to claim any spouse points for education and work experience as it might take a lot of time to gather these documents. Is it possible to do this or will it be considered as misrepresentation because I will be selecting “None” even with a degree and work experience? Doing so decreases my score to 496 but looking at the cut-off score in the last draw, it seems safe to do so. Can someone please clear my doubt and enlighten me on this issue?
Your spouse's experience needs no documentation if the experience is not Canadian exp. You can simply list their work exp under personal history, recommended way to do so by RCICs and exactly what I did too. You can skip ECA if that isn't hurting your CRS (as much) either too.

Reactions: lobo123

lobo123

Jun 4, 2022
Your spouse's experience needs no documentation if the experience is not Canadian exp. You can simply list their work exp under personal history, recommended way to do so by RCICs and exactly what I did too. You can skip ECA if that isn't hurting your CRS (as much) either too.
Thanks so much for your reply. So, for now I can select “none” both for education and work exp and then add these details post ITA under personal history - am I understanding it correctly ?

lobo123

Jun 4, 2022
Thanks so much for your reply. So, for now I can select “none” both for education and work exp and then add these details post ITA under personal history - am I understanding it correctly ?
Can I add my spouse post ita, if I have a higher score than the cut-off even after including my spouse

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Two things here:
1. Work exp - list every work exp and explain the gaps under work history. Keep it simple, keep it short. About any gaps between education and work history or two work exp: list something like
"I was doing {X}" - {X} should be very broad and nothing that should trigger another document request. e.g. saying I did some certificates, IRCC might ask for those. But if you say "I was learning NodeJS using the Internet" (I know that's dumb, but it works).
2. About education - You don't need WES/IQAS to add your spouse. I have never seen a case where someone listed it under their personal history. You need to find an exact case to confidently proceed or talk to a RCIC about it. I'd not suggest taking chances.

lobo123

Jun 4, 2022
Can I add my spouse post ita, if I have a higher score than the cut-off even after including my spouse

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Was your spouse non-accompanying on the application? Did you declare you are married to IRCC before getting this ITA? At this point, it might just be better to talk to professional RCIC. Those details make your case a bit more unique. For some of these situations, it is better to get paid help. It is not very expensive either :)

lobo123

Jun 4, 2022
Was your spouse non-accompanying on the application? Did you declare you are married to IRCC before getting this ITA? At this point, it might just be better to talk to professional RCIC. Those details make your case a bit more unique. For some of these situations, it is better to get paid help. It is not very expensive either :)
Thanks for your reply. Can you suggest some (affordable) professional consultants whom I can contact

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I would prefer someone whom I can consult online, so I don't think location is an important criteria
I know a few registered consultants based in Toronto + Brampton / with offices globally. You can PM me if interested. You can check their credentials + history.

I also know of immgration lawyer who have done very well in Canada, but have to be a little generous with price. Let me know.

ivicts

Jun 3, 2020
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #248– May 10, 2023

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Provincial Nominee Program

Number of invitations issued:
589Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 589 or above

Date and time of round: May 10, 2023 at 14:06:47 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 691

Tie-breaking rule: March 08, 2023 at 16:42:17 UTC

If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.