+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yes, my friend. I left Canada permanently. Still using VPN to watch Netflix CA )) There is one TV show you should watch "Kim's Convenience". Super good!
I used to live close to that store in Toronto. Had no idea there was a show after it. The inside in the show is 100x better than thr actual store. Oh and there were crackhead around hanging around

D

Deleted member 1083629

I used to live close to that store in Toronto. Had no idea there was a show after it. The inside in the show is 100x better than thr actual store. Oh and there were crackhead around hanging around
It actually exists? lol. I thought they just made it up haha.

I actually just finished an episode with Mr. Kim profiling some guy because he thought he would rob him lool. The ending of the first season was kind of emotional, when Janet was leaving the house to live with the roommates. I actually started watching because it was available in the plane haha

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Funny how this whole thing started because @Impatient Elephant called Kangaroo's country shitty. When he responded, bunch of Elephant's countrymen jumped in calling him racist. Damn.... Why don't y'all practice what you preach and ask MODS to ban Elephant as well?

1. Never said BAN anyone :)
2. You’ve jumped the guns just like him (not saying you are at fault now lol).

Let admin decide action and not you or me, ok?

But you see that’s the issue. Hence asked them to take “action” as 1-2 follies are ok and digested by everyone but continuous trash & justification around it, you expect people to take? They wont and they will fire back and they did. I haven’t read all posts as I don’t want to waste my time so choose to ignore.

Every country has problems. Canada/ USA/ UK/ AUS too ! But flexing on income, cars, homes and clearing calling out on unvalidated, unverified issues ? It sounds racist to a third person.

One should come out of unwarranted prejudices.And this kind of repeatitive slander coming from either side of parties is not what this forum is for. Even to other readers like me.
After all, It’s a public forum to help others and one should keep their negative thoughts to themselves. People are looking for genuine answers to problems here, and there is cats & dogs fight going on amongst future Canadians ! C’mon, lets get back to real life and enjoy the weekend.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay
D

Deleted member 1083629

1. Never said BAN anyone :)
2. You’ve jumped the guns just like him (not saying you are at fault now lol).

Let admin decide action and not you or me, ok?

But you see that’s the issue. Hence asked them to take “action” as 1-2 follies are ok and digested by everyone but continuous trash & justification around it, you expect people to take? They wont and they will fire back and they did. I haven’t read all posts as I don’t want to waste my time so choose to ignore.

Every country has problems. Canada/ USA/ UK/ AUS too ! But flexing on income, cars, homes and clearing calling out on unvalidated, unverified issues ? It sounds racist to a third person.

One should come out of unwarranted prejudices.And this kind of repeatitive slander coming from either side of parties is not what this forum is for. Even to other readers like me.
After all, It’s a public forum to help others and one should keep their negative thoughts to themselves. People are looking for genuine answers to problems here, and there is cats & dogs fight going on amongst future Canadians ! C’mon, lets get back to real life and enjoy the weekend.
Fair enough.

Haha. This thread is a perfect example of how we, as humans, need an enemy to be united against. We just cannot live in peace. When it was created, we all hated Marco and IRCC. No one was hating on each other. Now, we all in CA (well, except me lol). We just need to hate on something/someone.

It's almost 8 PM here for me, so I need to get some dinner. Have a great weekend!

Reactions: Pdm_ca
D

Deleted member 1083629

Lol I feel like I got teleported back to 2020. Not much has changed on this forum and we are just recycling the same BS this thread is notorious for.
In all honesty, I feel like some Indian immigrants carry this deep rooted insecurity and communication barrier sometimes leads them to misunderstand the banter and get offended. Ya'll need to improve your social skills and develop your social intelligence to connect with people who are from a different background than yours.
I feel like the best move forward is to lock the thread. There is seriously no new information here and people (myself included) just talk nonsense to each other. That't what happened to Ray of Hope. I guess (my wild guess) is that this thread generates a lot of traffic and that's why they are keeping it.

Reactions: Pdm_ca
D

Deleted member 1083629

You know... It's probably not a place for that but as someone who is slowly dying from a disease that progressed massively in CA because I couldn't get help, I cannot relate. His words and his opinion should not affect you that much. There is so much more shit in the world that's someone's opinion about the entire country. I am happy that as of today, your biggest dissapoitment is Kangaroo. I hope that it will stay this way.

Bless you, my friend! It's not worth it in the end.

D

Deleted member 1050918

as someone who is slowly dying from a disease that progressed massively in CA because I couldn't get help
Damn dude, sorry to hear that. This is among my worst nightmares by the way. When I try to get tips on this from my Canadian friends, the only tip I get is "don't get sick". Hope you will be able to get treatment in Russia.

D

Deleted member 1083629

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. This is among my worst nightmares by the way. When I try to get tips on this from my Canadian friends, the only tip I get is "don't get sick". Hope you will be able to get treatment in Russia.
Yeah... I moved to Spain.

I don't know what happened. It was controllable but it started to progress super fast. Doctors in Moscow controlled it with medicine but maybe stress, maybe change in environment, maybe food... Idk. The worst part is that I couldn't get help in CA. I couldn't see a doctor without a reference and not a single walk-in clinic would give me a reference because they wanted me to try some over-counter medicine first. I had all of the docs, notarized, translated but nope. Have to try this medicine first. So, it progressed super fast and I had to leave the country.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I just come here for a laugh tbh, honestly reading of the comments makes me laugh so thank you for that incase the thread gets deleted or dies especially @ImpatientKangaroo, @dankboi @navinball @wonderbly, some guys that had accounts deleted @RSub Pranit. Protagonists of this forum. Mushymush and the Indian guy that went to Montreal, he was cool too
Don't forget dkab. He must be the Canadianest Canadian by now.

I remember being really annoyed by dankboi's memes when he first started posting. Then he got jealous of my likes and started farming likes in PPR threads.

D

Deleted member 994371

It's probably not a place for that but as someone who is slowly dying from a disease that progressed massively in CA because I couldn't get help,
I am sorry to hear about your condition.

We can recommend you some really good hospitals in India. (Being serious, 100%)

We have heaps of good hospitals that take care of patients from all around world because they couldn't get a date with their doctor or their doctor refused to treat them. You were planning to visit Delhi anyway.