+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I got ITA but my IELTS is going to expire on 27th March. I retook the ielts but scored less in writing and my CRS score is below the cut-off. Can I accept the ITA and in the meantime retake the IELTS and try to score better this time? Or do I have to decline ITA at any cost? And one more thing, will my profile expire on the 27th or does it get locked when one receives the ITA? Kindly guide me with this.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I got ITA but my IELTS is going to expire on 27th March. I retook the ielts but scored less in writing and my CRS score is below the cut-off. Can I accept the ITA and in the meantime retake the IELTS and try to score better this time? Or do I have to decline ITA at any cost? And one more thing, will my profile expire on the 27th or does it get locked when one receives the ITA? Kindly guide me with this.
You've 60 days to accept or decline. No point in declining right now, just give IELTS again asap and if you get the score accept it. Else reject before the deadline.

Reactions: Fasih Khan

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
If you submit your application on or before 27th you are good to go. Otherwise you have to retake ielts and get the certificate before 60 days from ita or decline it. How long does it take to book ielts and get the results?

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
For IELTS booking it take about 2-5 days for result and I can book test for next week. I also got NOI from onip and I’m too confused what to do now. I have to apply for onip before 27th March, before my Ielts expire.
If you submit your application on or before 27th you are good to go. Otherwise you have to retake ielts and get the certificate before 60 days from ita or decline it. How long does it take to book ielts and get the results?

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
Just re-take IELTS writing module again. IELTS has started one module retest recently, not many are aware.
When is your ITA expiring ?