24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello,

Received the PR card today. Etobicoke, Ontario. Landed on 11th January 2023. Took about a month and few days. So relieved.

This is the last step done on my PR journey which took about 5 years starting from the day I got to know this program. Check my signature for details.

Stay positive and pray for patience and success. It’s truly testing journey.

To citizenship.

All the best.

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
I guess no draw today. I've been waiting for more than 1 year with 488 score. I have BSc and MSc in mechanical engineering and 6 years international, 2 years skilled canada work experience. And no draw, no ITA. Work permit will finish soon. I won't spend my time and energy for Canada anymore. I start to believe that Canada doesn't need me...

it's a complete waste of time

Last edited:

A78945612

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
I guess no draw today. I'm waiting for more than 1 year with 488 score. I have BSc and MSc in mechanical engineering and 6 years international, 2 years canada work experience. And no draw, no ITA. Work permit will finish soon. I won't spend my time and energy for Canada anymore. I start to believe that Canada doesn't need me...

it's a complete waste of time
Sorry to hear that, it is a stressful time for all of us indeed.
It is really weird that they would just draw FSW for ONCE and abandon it, and no CEC draw for a month now.
Anyways, just hang on there and extend your work permit if you can.
Good luck to you!

quatummm

Jun 28, 2021
I have friends in the Netherlands, skilled workers pay less income taxes(30% rule) and you can get Dutch citizenship in 5years. No need to wait for a draw, processing time is less than 3months. Lots of high salary job opportunities.

The NL is just an example. There are also UK, Germany, Sweden, Belgium.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have friends in the Netherlands, skilled workers pay less income taxes(30% rule) and you can get Dutch citizenship in 5years. No need to wait for a draw, processing time is less than 3months. Lots of high salary job opportunities.

The NL is just an example. There are also UK, Germany, Sweden, Belgium.
Does Netherlands have an immigration program? Or are these friends who ended up there due to internal company transfers?