USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi guys,
I want to book appointment for SIN number for Langley, Vancouver b.c.
Can seniors guide how to book the appointment for the same.
Please share the link.
Also, kindly let me know what documents are required for obtaining the SIN number.
Also Is address proof mandatory?
Check their website as its clear as f. I know all the answers to the above question. But, they can also be found on their website.!!!!

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Can u guys plz give me some advice
I Just checked my account and found out I received pnp nomination from ontario( Im pharmacist)
My current crs is 489
And in today draw I didnt receive ITA due to tie breaking rule
What do u guys think I should do? Accepting the nomination or waiting for fsw?
p.s I beileve for pnp, I need to provide more than just an employement letter for work history (I didnt have work insurance)
I prefer fsw but I afraid they dont take fsw out of the blue or do sth unpredictable

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I Just checked my account and found out I received pnp nomination from ontario( Im pharmacist)
My current crs is 489
p.s I beileve for pnp, I need to provide more than just an employement letter for work history (I didnt have work insurance)
I prefer fsw but I afraid they dont take fsw out of the blue or do sth unpredictable
How risk averse / risk taking are you? What is the end date of accepting PNP nomination? Do you think there will be one more draw before that date?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
My current crs is 489
You have 45 days to submit to OINP, just prepare all the documents and wait till 44th day to submit if you don't receive ITA before that. You can also withdraw your application from OINP if you get ITA and get the refund but OINP refunds only if they did not begin processing.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You have 45 days to submit to OINP, just prepare all the documents and wait till 44th day to submit if you don't receive ITA before that. You can aso withdraw your application from OINP if you get ITA and get the refund but OINP refunds only if they did not begin processing.
I need to accept it now and then I will be given 45 days to submit docs right?
and the documents for pnp are similar to fsw or they need sth more?
When they have sent me nomination becuz of my noc, do I need to be a registered pharmacist in Canada or there is no obligation?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I need to accept it now and then I will be given 45 days to submit docs right?
and the documents for pnp are similar to fsw or they need sth more?
When they have sent me nomination becuz of my noc, do I need to be a registered pharmacist in Canada or there is no obligation?
There is nothing to accept or decline, you just need to submit the application before 45 days are up.

Required documents are pretty much the same : https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

License is not required for both OINP and EE, you do can whatever you want after you land.

Reactions: armitabbsn

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Well, if I look it from his perspective its like this : I can take a ferry (which is super cheap, like $20 cheap) but then I will be out of commission for about 3-4 working hours. So helijet is best option. I start at 8, in the office at 9 and spend rest of the day in meetings and then come back. Usually those days have nothing but meetings after meetings. "Splurging" 250 or so dollars once a month on travel is not that expensive. Plus I am bloody sure they get consolidated discount because booking is done via a travel corporation.
Haha well, yes when you put it like that it makes sense. But I'd be very proud of myself for being where you are in life.. although I am sure meetings after meetings is a dreadful thing, even if done once a month. May God give you even more!

D

Deleted member 1083629

Check their website as its clear as f. I know all the answers to the above question. But, they can also be found on their website.!!!!
I know, right? Like, I am super open to helping people on this forum. Occasionally, I go and check the screenshots the lawyers sent me (Pre-ITA, Post-ITA). I know how anxious the whole process is. But, like for real, this is just laziness. Instead of googling keywords, the user asks here for an advice. Like, my guy, how did you survive so far and what are you going to do later on?

Reactions: cansha and RSub
D

Deleted member 1083629

Why would conduct fsw draw? Why would they dont want to take cec?!
It's pretty clear and that's something I expected about 2 weeks ago. It's more about economic conditions. As someone who lives in Canada, I would prefer CEC only draws (as it will lower the rent prices, reduce strain on hospitals) but it is what it is.