+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
Toronto is just New York lite Lite Manila, Philippines.

Dude if it's Manila, you probably have one of the worst commute in the world. Back home, I was spending 4-5 hrs easy on a 50km commute, and it will be extremely densely populated, Metro Manila is roughly the same size as downtown Toronto with a population approximately equal to the whole of Ontario.

Mashathebear

Mar 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2022
US people @PRANIT01 @RSub, do you know if I have to submit the FBI letter with my initial application or can I attach it later, if I don't receive it on time?
Mine arrived in less than a week. All PCC’s are important when submitting your e-Apr. I guess you will have to give a letter of explanation if you don’t have it but you should have some good reasons for not submitting it.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
US people @PRANIT01 @RSub, do you know if I have to submit the FBI letter with my initial application or can I attach it later, if I don't receive it on time?
You mean PCC? You need to submit along with other documents. You will get the PCC to your email within minutes after giving your fingerprint at a USPS location.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Reactions: RSub

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Refugee stabs herself with knife in front of federal official amid desperate plea for housing.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/refugee-stabs-herself-with-knife-in-front-of-federal-official-amid-desperate-plea-for-housing-1.6138287

--

TORONTO -

For thousands of refugees, the chance to come to Canada is a dream, but for far too many who are already here, their situation has grown dangerously desperate.

A Palestinian refugee stabbed herself in the stomach, just below the ribcage, last week while in a meeting with a federal government official with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Sitting on a park bench, a day after being released from hospital, Aziza Abusirdana tells CTV News, “I put a knife in my body because no one cares. Seriously no one cares.”

For seven months she’s been stuck, living in a refugee hotel west of Toronto. She says she never intended to kill herself, but decided to stab herself in the stomach to try and get the attention of the federal government and the settlement agency which, for more than half a year, hasn't been able to assist her in finding what she believes would be a safe place to live.

Abusirdana believes the government has failed her. Exasperated, she says, “If you [the government] know that there’s no suitable place for me to stay why did you accept me to come [to Canada]?”

Raised in Gaza, Abusirdana’s young life has been filled with trauma. She claims her own father and grandfather back home have threatened to find her and kill her. The 22-year-old left home and was on a scholarship from an Algerian university, but says she had to drop out and flee to Canada amid fears that her own family was tracking her down with plans to murder her.

Publicly, she doesn’t share what led to her situation with her father and grandfather, but the incident has left her traumatized, alone and isolated in a new country, and unable to trust anyone. Her request for housing is straight forward: her own bedroom and bathroom with a lock on each door. And she can’t live in a shared space with men.

She says she’s been shown nothing but inadequate apartments. Sometimes she’s been shown the same place twice. The $1,100 a month she receives from the government will run out in five months, and having enough money to feed herself and put a roof over her head in Toronto’s red hot rental market, has limited her options.

Abusirdana says she even travelled to Ottawa to try and speak to Immigration Canada, but the trip resolved nothing.

“I was suffering in Palestine, I was suffering in Algeria, I didn’t think I’d suffer here in Canada,” admits the distraught woman.

• Sad
Reactions: wonderbly

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Refugee stabs herself with knife in front of federal official amid desperate plea for housing.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/refugee-stabs-herself-with-knife-in-front-of-federal-official-amid-desperate-plea-for-housing-1.6138287

--

TORONTO -

For thousands of refugees, the chance to come to Canada is a dream, but for far too many who are already here, their situation has grown dangerously desperate.

A Palestinian refugee stabbed herself in the stomach, just below the ribcage, last week while in a meeting with a federal government official with Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Sitting on a park bench, a day after being released from hospital, Aziza Abusirdana tells CTV News, “I put a knife in my body because no one cares. Seriously no one cares.”

For seven months she’s been stuck, living in a refugee hotel west of Toronto. She says she never intended to kill herself, but decided to stab herself in the stomach to try and get the attention of the federal government and the settlement agency which, for more than half a year, hasn't been able to assist her in finding what she believes would be a safe place to live.

Abusirdana believes the government has failed her. Exasperated, she says, “If you [the government] know that there’s no suitable place for me to stay why did you accept me to come [to Canada]?”

Raised in Gaza, Abusirdana’s young life has been filled with trauma. She claims her own father and grandfather back home have threatened to find her and kill her. The 22-year-old left home and was on a scholarship from an Algerian university, but says she had to drop out and flee to Canada amid fears that her own family was tracking her down with plans to murder her.

Publicly, she doesn’t share what led to her situation with her father and grandfather, but the incident has left her traumatized, alone and isolated in a new country, and unable to trust anyone. Her request for housing is straight forward: her own bedroom and bathroom with a lock on each door. And she can’t live in a shared space with men.

She says she’s been shown nothing but inadequate apartments. Sometimes she’s been shown the same place twice. The $1,100 a month she receives from the government will run out in five months, and having enough money to feed herself and put a roof over her head in Toronto’s red hot rental market, has limited her options.

Abusirdana says she even travelled to Ottawa to try and speak to Immigration Canada, but the trip resolved nothing.

“I was suffering in Palestine, I was suffering in Algeria, I didn’t think I’d suffer here in Canada,” admits the distraught woman.
If you look at the data, refugees have the lowest levels of integration, burden on government and finally have jobs, lowest income. Even the libs are reducing number of refugees in total numbers if I'm not mistaken