Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2023
LANDED..........
11-04-2024
Apologies for late reply, I had forgotten to reply yesterday after work.

Yes, since the degree was awarded by the Singapore university and only the Singapore university, I believe just a single entry with Singapore as the Country of study will do.

And yes, for the eAPR (post-ITA) include your certificate and transcript alongside your educational credential assessment report in the upload slot for education documents. You can add your language test reports to this file as well.

And yup, be sure to include the stint abroad in your address history and your personal history, and make sure that the start and end dates are in sync. If you feel the need to add a short explanation to clarify the situation further, you can do so in the Client Information document. The upload slot for that is located at the bottom of the documents upload page, but it does not always appear so you may need to re-login until you see it. Once it appears for you, you can make it stick around by uploading a blank placeholder document.
Hi @OneStepAtATime , thanks for your very detailed reply.

I agree that I should only include Singapore for preITA and put the transcript and certificate in the post ITA education document.

Thanks for the reminder about the personal history and address history and also for the trick to make the LOE section stick around! Actually, how important is it to have the exact date for both personal and address history? Can I give rough estimates? I may not exactly remember the date of the exchange.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Canada’s immigration backlog decreases slightly to 2.6 million

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/09/canadas-immigration-backlog-decreases-slightly-to-2-6-million-0930997.html#gs.d6i5qm

Express Entry Inventory

Total40,180
Immigration programPersons as of August 31
Federal Skilled Workers (EE)11,669
Canadian Experience Class (EE)5,214
Skilled Trades (EE)299
Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE)22,998

--

I have good feeling about this. FSW having less than 12k in queue is wonderful news for us.
Dropped for the first time in 14 months. Hope the trend continues.

Reactions: armitabbsn

aneesh21

Aug 4, 2020
Good evening, everyone. My friend just checked his profile and saw that there was a new update under the optional document section with the document name of Client information and a required submission deadline for his PR application but he was not provided with any link to upload anything. Has anyone experienced this? Please could you provide any advice
note : he was not sent any email that there have been changes to his application. He was just curious and checked his profile today.
Thank you.
It has happened to my profile as well. It looks like some web changes from their end.

Reactions: Tokelola

Tokelola

Jun 27, 2022
It has happened to my profile as well. It looks like some web changes from their end.
Thanks for responding, @aneesh21. I will let him know. @RSub directed me to a thread that discussed this situation as well. Hopefully, this glitch will be resolved soon. It has been silent for him since May 2022. He was happy for the slight movement, at least.

Reactions: RSub

YvTT

Oct 21, 2021
Hello to all, please i am following up the expiration date of my french test (TEF). Could you guys please help me ? Which date do we fill in EE Profile ? The date of the test (sitting) or the date of the test document edition ? Thanks a lot

MoveCan_ Buyhouse_

Apr 26, 2022
Middle East
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Doc's Request.
25-04-2022
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Guys.. my time to say Finally!!

FSW-O (PA+1)
ITA: Dec 2020
AoR: Jan 2021
Bio: Feb 2021
Silence until April 2022
ADR: Remed+Sch A+PoF & PCC
Submitted in May 2022
Long silence again,
GU: 21 Sept 2022
PPR: 22 Sept 2022

Now I have to think if I'll be able to afford a house..

Upwards and onwards guys

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello to all, please i am following up the expiration date of my french test (TEF). Could you guys please help me ? Which date do we fill in EE Profile ? The date of the test (sitting) or the date of the test document edition ? Thanks a lot
Date report was issued. It should be written on your report.

Reactions: SatNight
D

Deleted member 1006777

Guys.. my time to say Finally!!

FSW-O (PA+1)
ITA: Dec 2020
AoR: Jan 2021
Bio: Feb 2021
Silence until April 2022
ADR: Remed+Sch A+PoF & PCC
Submitted in May 2022
Long silence again,
GU: 21 Sept 2022
PPR: 22 Sept 2022

Now I have to think if I'll be able to afford a house..

Upwards and onwards guys
congrats
regarding the housing thing, paging the king of morons, DKAB. I'm sure he is very knowledgeable on this stuff

D

Deleted member 1006777

I used the date of exam (date de session) and expiry (fin de validite) mentioned in my results sheet.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

MoveCan_ Buyhouse_

Apr 26, 2022
Middle East
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Doc's Request.
25-04-2022
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
congrats
regarding the housing thing, paging the king of morons, DKAB. I'm sure he is very knowledgeable on this stuff
He was kicked from this forum though. The closest we have to him is navinball but he only shares his pearls of wisdom once in a blue moon.

Btw, congratulations on your ITA. You and a few deservings folks have got it I read. Hope the process and wait isn't as troublesome as ours.

OneStepAtATime

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
SEA
Category........
FSW
Hi @OneStepAtATime , thanks for your very detailed reply.

I agree that I should only include Singapore for preITA and put the transcript and certificate in the post ITA education document.

Thanks for the reminder about the personal history and address history and also for the trick to make the LOE section stick around! Actually, how important is it to have the exact date for both personal and address history? Can I give rough estimates? I may not exactly remember the date of the exchange.
You can refer to the entry and exit stamps in your passport for the dates. If you really can't retrieve them, add an explanation in your Client Information document.

The important dates in your personal history are the ones that need to line up with those provided in your education history, work history, and address history. The dates for entries for things like membership in student organisations are probably not so important. In any case, add an entry in your Client Information document for each that you are unsure of.

Reactions: ivicts

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
He was kicked from this forum though. The closest we have to him is navinball but he only shares his pearls of wisdom once in a blue moon.

Btw, congratulations on your ITA. You and a few deservings folks have got it I read. Hope the process and wait isn't as troublesome as ours.
The housing market in Toronto is bust. Great time to buy. Houses which went for 1M in Feb are going for 750K now.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
The housing market in Toronto is bust. Great time to buy. Houses which went for 1M in Feb are going for 750K now.
In Victoria BC, where locals swear up and down that there can be no down turn in real estate because it is "Speshul", the million dollar properties are getting listed and relisted again and again and finally selling for 650-700 after much huffing and puffing.

In vancouver there is a flood of listings and open houses after open houses there is no sale.

In january there is going to be a new law which will allow buyers to walk away from an agreed offer. It will be fun then.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
In Victoria BC, where locals swear up and down that there can be no down turn in real estate because it is "Speshul", the million dollar properties are getting listed and relisted again and again and finally selling for 650-700 after much huffing and puffing.

In vancouver there is a flood of listings and open houses after open houses there is no sale.

In january there is going to be a new law which will allow buyers to walk away from an agreed offer. It will be fun then.
This is a result of the recent drastic increases in interest rate - only way to curb the rising inflation and crazy property market.