+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Worried on exactly the same points you mentioned, there is no referencing at all. And the VFS asks for passport submission letter for all passports that are submitted (it is not explicitly written if the same PPR letter can be used for both pricipal applicant and dependent...) If there is a thread that details the post AOR steps in meticulous detail, it would be great :D

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Worried on exactly the same points you mentioned, there is no referencing at all. And the VFS asks for passport submission letter for all passports that are submitted (it is not explicitly written if the same PPR letter can be used for both pricipal applicant and dependent...) If there is a thread that details the post AOR steps in meticulous detail, it would be great :D
Ok when you read the PPR in step 2 do you see a text like below somewhere?

"you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member"

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Ok when you read the PPR in step 2 do you see a text like below somewhere?

"you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member"
Yes, I do. However, the letter doesnt reference her UCI ID. I assume the format is a standard format with edits on a case to case basis and I was worried if my spouse's PPR letter will be separate!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, I do. However, the letter doesnt reference her UCI ID. I assume the format is a standard format with edits on a case to case basis and I was worried if my spouse's PPR letter will be separate!
As I see you have two options

1. Follow the instructions in the letter which are pretty clear that the IRCC wants the PA to submit the passports for all accompanying family members. You can check on your application if you were infact an accompanying family member.

2. You can raise a webform and hope they reply within 30 days so that you don't miss the deadline to submit the passports.

Even after submitting the passports they may resend the same letter and you will still submit the passport using the same letter you already have.

It happens. When one is waiting and worrying about PR they get in habit of worrying about things. Now that you have PPR you are just continuing with that habit and now finding new ways to worry.

There is no issue here and the instructions are as clear as they can be. But if getting two letters is more important to you then submit a CSE and hope for a response. Personally, I would just go with option 1 and be done with it.

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
As I see you have two options

1. Follow the instructions in the letter which are pretty clear that the IRCC wants the PA to submit the passports for all accompanying family members. You can check on your application if you were infact an accompanying family member.

2. You can raise a webform and hope they reply within 30 days so that you don't miss the deadline to submit the passports.

Even after submitting the passports they may resend the same letter and you will still submit the passport using the same letter you already have.

It happens. When one is waiting and worrying about PR they get in habit of worrying about things. Now that you have PPR you are just continuing with that habit and now finding new ways to worry.

There is no issue here and the instructions are as clear as they can be. But if getting two letters is more important to you then submit a CSE and hope for a response. Personally, I would just go with option 1 and be done with it.
Makes a lot of sense! Thank you for the prompt and clear advice!

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Hey guys, quick question! Are we allowed to travel and leave our home countries while our PR application is in process? Because I do know that when I went on a student visa to Canada many years ago, I had to fill out a travel history form. So I guess if you travel to new places while your PR is under process, you would have to contact IRCC to update your travel history form? Or what I'm saying doesn't apply at all to PR applications? Any thoughts would be welcome! :)

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys, quick question! Are we allowed to travel and leave our home countries while our PR application is in process? Because I do know that when I went on a student visa to Canada many years ago, I had to fill out a travel history form. So I guess if you travel to new places while your PR is under process, you would have to contact IRCC to update your travel history form? Or what I'm saying doesn't apply at all to PR applications? Any thoughts would be welcome! :)
You can carry on living your life as normal while your PR is being processed. Go wherever you want. You don't need to tell IRCC anything about your travels unless they ask you for an updated Schedule A form.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
B. I just spoke to my accountant and he said we can provide proof for big transactions and transfer from business accounts if needed. I need to show around 17K POF and my wages account should have 13K next week. The second account have 10K from long time and a 10k deposit a month back. My Indian joint account have roughly 5000 and my spouse have 10k. I think even if the case officer have issues with a particular large deposit, rest of accounts should be sufficient to cover the 17k I need to show.

C. Including my name in account is not possible, only possible thing is to open a new account and transfer money to it. Few people who have used spouse funds in past have said a letter signed by spouse is sufficient.

Bank is happy to provide me a letter that ticks everything but they have no system to generate average balance thing, so I'll attach a LOE and attach past 6 months statement alongside other signed letters.
B. You mean explanation because the proof is already there.

Your 13k, plus your joint account of 5k and your wifes 10k is more than enough in my opinion.

C. There is always the option to include yourself in a bank account as a full priviledge user. Either way, as suggested, your wife's statement to the notary is enough because you clearly meet and exceed your POF even on your own given enough time.

Reactions: ilikesnow

canuck655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
3 days left for the draw...
How long after ITA do you think filling out the application forms takes and get fully submitted (for AOR)?

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
3 days left for the draw...
How long after ITA do you think filling out the application forms takes and get fully submitted (for AOR)?
You are given 60 days post ITA, but it depends on your country's standard of document issuance, I, personally, took less than 2 weeks to get everything done, others applied in a couple of days, as they had everything ready, YMMV.