FSW WORLDWIDE

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Study: Immigration to drive Canada’s population increase into 2068

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/08/study-immigration-to-drive-canadas-population-increase-into-2068-0830198.html#gs.a1r2ts

Statistics Canada has released its projections for Canada’s population growth spanning the next 47 years. The report states that by 2068, in a medium growth scenario, Canada’s population could reach up to 57 million people, largely driven by increased immigration.

The population is aging

The most report states the average age of Canadians was 41 years old. By 2068, it is expected that the median age in Canada will increase to 45 years old and the number if Canadian’s over 85 will triple from the current 871,000 to 3.2 million. Canadians over 65, and therefore retired, will account for 26% of Canada’s population. Bearing this in mind, Statistics Canada estimates that even with increased immigration, an aging population is unavoidable over the coming 50 years.

When combined with an increasing mortality rate, Statistics Canada projects that even in a medium-growth scenario the birth rate may become negative between 2049 and 2058. Put another way, this means that for nearly a decade, Canada can expect more deaths than births.

Even with high immigration targets, one of the biggest difficulties over the coming years will be increasing the number of youth in the population. The rate of natural population growth (births minus deaths) in Canada is expected to further decline as there is historically low birth rate among Canadian couples, with the number of children per woman at only 1.4. in 2020.

--

LOL.

Talk about a failed immigration plan.

First of all, you are "importing" huge number of young immigrants every year and still it is expected that your average population age to grow older. On top of that, despite all this immigration, you will still have a negative birth rate for whole decade 2049-2058.

They can't seem to grasp the fact that the more developed you become, the less birth rates you will have, no matter how many people you import.

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
hi guys, again me :)
I'm trying to understand what are the next steps for my PR application ... but I'm act-ually lost in the explanations about Ghost updates , different steps etc.

Would u mind trying to explain easily to me ? :(

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
next steps
1) log off the forum
2) wait for updates

trust me, for your own mental well being.
Thanks for the advise...and i would have done this in a heart bit ... IF... we haven't got many projects in the meantime that we have to deal with according to our application milestones ☺

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Study: Immigration to drive Canada’s population increase into 2068

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/08/study-immigration-to-drive-canadas-population-increase-into-2068-0830198.html#gs.a1r2ts

Statistics Canada has released its projections for Canada’s population growth spanning the next 47 years. The report states that by 2068, in a medium growth scenario, Canada’s population could reach up to 57 million people, largely driven by increased immigration.

The population is aging

The most report states the average age of Canadians was 41 years old. By 2068, it is expected that the median age in Canada will increase to 45 years old and the number if Canadian’s over 85 will triple from the current 871,000 to 3.2 million. Canadians over 65, and therefore retired, will account for 26% of Canada’s population. Bearing this in mind, Statistics Canada estimates that even with increased immigration, an aging population is unavoidable over the coming 50 years.

When combined with an increasing mortality rate, Statistics Canada projects that even in a medium-growth scenario the birth rate may become negative between 2049 and 2058. Put another way, this means that for nearly a decade, Canada can expect more deaths than births.

Even with high immigration targets, one of the biggest difficulties over the coming years will be increasing the number of youth in the population. The rate of natural population growth (births minus deaths) in Canada is expected to further decline as there is historically low birth rate among Canadian couples, with the number of children per woman at only 1.4. in 2020.

--

LOL.

Talk about a failed immigration plan.

First of all, you are "importing" huge number of young immigrants every year and still it is expected that your average population age to grow older. On top of that, despite all this immigration, you will still have a negative birth rate for whole decade 2049-2058.

They can't seem to grasp the fact that the more developed you become, the less birth rates you will have, no matter how many people you import.
Looks like Italy is in the same position right now what Canada will be in 2068 and they are not importing anyone maybe because not many people speak Italian outside of Italy.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
hi guys, again me :)
I'm trying to understand what are the next steps for my PR application ... but I'm act-ually lost in the explanations about Ghost updates , different steps etc.

Would u mind trying to explain easily to me ? :(
You can get educated on different terms but don't expect IRCC to follow the steps. They are the most incompetent immigration organization still pointing fingers at Covid19.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
First of all, you are "importing" huge number of young immigrants every year
This is totally false. Relative to what is needed, the number is very very modest. Canada has some very well defined limits to immigration which are given in level plan.

Secondly, Canada's immigration has been very heavy on higher skilled individuals while lower skilled individual in construction for instance simply does not get any focus. If a worker wants to work in Canadian construction industry for instance, he already needs to have a trade certification in Canada. Needless to say, lower skill trade workers are in short supply. Look at time it takes to get a plumber, electricians and general construction workers. Construction and repairs take very long.

Canada needs a different channel for immigration for trades which allows easier intake of workers in those areas. And it needs higher immigration levels.

Also, it needs to streamline its immigration processes.

Wrong. It is possible to out-immigrate the greying population. It is just not as politically "popular".

Also, Canada has been historically heavy on skilled immigration. It is just not equally curious about so called "essential" workers. And secondly, Canada has not been very active in enabling the immigrants. Regulations and cartels have been major blocking issues. Like doctors who immigrated here do not have a simple or fast path to practice or work in a hospital.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneStepAtATime

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
This is totally false. Relative to what is needed, the number is very very modest. Canada has some very well defined limits to immigration which are given in level plan.

Secondly, Canada's immigration has been very heavy on higher skilled individuals while lower skilled individual in construction for instance simply does not get any focus. If a worker wants to work in Canadian construction industry for instance, he already needs to have a trade certification in Canada. Needless to say, lower skill trade workers are in short supply. Look at time it takes to get a plumber, electricians and general construction workers. Construction and repairs take very long.

Canada needs a different channel for immigration for trades which allows easier intake of workers in those areas. And it needs higher immigration levels.

Also, it needs to streamline its immigration processes.

Wrong. It is possible to out-immigrate the greying population. It is just not as politically "popular".

Also, Canada has been historically heavy on skilled immigration. It is just not equally curious about so called "essential" workers. And secondly, Canada has not been very active in enabling the immigrants. Regulations and cartels have been major blocking issues. Like doctors who immigrated here do not have a simple or fast path to practice or work in a hospital.
out-immigrate? what in the freaking hell is that?? :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: AlmostThere2