+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks!
Yes, I found it a bit unusual as well that they would ask for the pay slips and that too at such a later stage. I also think that they might need some clarity regarding the job. Honestly, I provided all I had: An appointment letter, a letter of intent, an exit letter, and then the letter based on their format all for the same job. The only thing was that the company name changed a bit in the last letter and they did mention that I was named xyz earlier. What's worse is that company has changed its name again and now it's something completely different.

I wanted to get points for a specific NOC plus I took time off from work for my masters. So didnt have the requisite 3 year exp in the last 3-5 years.

I'll go ahead with the LOE then. I don't have any tax filings from that time either. Thanks for all the help!
Okay yeah there are a few things which are unusual in this situation. The name changes do not help. The visa officer may have Googled the old name. We have seen in many GCMS notes that officers sometimes Google the address mentioned on the letter or the name of company mentioned in the letter to check it. That is why I asked if it is a big company.

Not having tax filings is also not in your favor. Were you paid in cash? You have not mentioned your country but in most countries if tax filings are online you can get upto 8-10 years of history online. But if you didn't file tax also then you can write a LOE and hope for the best.

All the best!

karsaoblong

Aug 25, 2021
Okay yeah there are a few things which are unusual in this situation. The name changes do not help. The visa officer may have Googled the old name. We have seen in many GCMS notes that officers sometimes Google the address mentioned on the letter or the name of company mentioned in the letter to check it. That is why I asked if it is a big company.

Not having tax filings is also not in your favor. Were you paid in cash? You have not mentioned your country but in most countries if tax filings are online you can get upto 8-10 years of history online. But if you didn't file tax also then you can write a LOE and hope for the best.

All the best!
Yeah, the name change thing is fucked up. The company is big and they do have offices internationally.

I wasn't in the tax bracket at the time which is why I don't have any filings :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed and go ahead with the LOE. Wish me some dumb luck!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yeah, the name change thing is fucked up. The company is big and they do have offices internationally.

I wasn't in the tax bracket at the time which is why I don't have any filings :(

I'll keep my fingers crossed and go ahead with the LOE. Wish me some dumb luck!
Send the pay slips if you have any or proof that money was deposited to your bank account. But you need to show something.

Reactions: karsaoblong

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I was initially planning to buy a house to screw around with dkab but then one of the moderator told me that they have removed dkab from this forum so I don't have to buy a house once I move.

So I am not looking to buy a house immediately really, I would like to understand the market first. Alberta looks affordable compared to the other provinces.
Visited AB, most people there don't love it.
I asked, how do you like Alberta/Calgary? They said ehhh, it is what it is

I ask, what's to do here? Most guys don't have a clue

These are all immigrant types though. Winter is harsh

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Hiii guys
I had today my upfront medical...and received the emedical report.
However, i am a bit sceptical about something written on it in the section : medical upfront type , they wrote : visitor .....??!!!
Is it normal ???

When i sent them an email asking about it, they replied that they always put that for upfront medicals and that it was correct even if i was an FSW.
Advise please ?
Thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hiii guys
However, i am a bit sceptical about something written on it in the section : medical upfront type , they wrote : visitor .....??!!!
Is it normal ???

When i sent them an email asking about it, they replied that they always put that for upfront medicals and that it was correct even if i was an FSW.
Advise please ?
Thank you
No, mine said worker.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
To all who have already landed in CANADA after receiving CoPR. Are you guys feeling "Immigration PTSD" after such a long waiting experience?

Symptoms may include checking all the websites you used to check before getting PPR after 4 weeks of landing.
I still have immigration PTSD, after 4 months of landing. After work and dinner, I sometimes visit this thread.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hiii guys
Is it normal ???

Advise please ?
Thank you
Mine said worker too. Let's hope it won't be a major issue. As long as you had a Medical exam, chest x-ray, HIV test and VDRL test (for syphilis). I believe you should be safe, as these are the required tests.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020

I moved to Calgary about 4 months ago and I love it here. The summer is beautiful, people are nice and the city has a lot to offer in terms of social and outdoor activities. I'll move to BC if the winters are too extreme but most people I've interacted with like it here and say you get used to the cold after a while. Best thing is everything is affordable compared to other larger cities in Canada.

MoveCan_ Buyhouse_

Apr 26, 2022
Middle East
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Doc's Request.
25-04-2022
AOR Received.
04-01-2021

The field that I work in is mainly based in Alberta. So, if I see the prospectus of getting a job in my field, Alberta is the only choice.

At least, I could finally say, "The Winter is coming, or the North Remembers" lol

MoveCan_ Buyhouse_

Apr 26, 2022
Middle East
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Doc's Request.
25-04-2022
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
I moved to Calgary about 4 months ago and I love it here. The summer is beautiful, people are nice and the city has a lot to offer in terms of social and outdoor activities. I'll move to BC if the winters are too extreme but most people I've interacted with like it here and say you get used to the cold after a while. Best thing is everything is affordable compared to other larger cities in Canada.
Alberta/Calgary it is then. I've heard and read that Alberta is sparsely populated compared to other cities and the only province having oil and gas industry.