+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I’m expecting an ITA next round, and I was wondering what’s average processing time these days from AOR to COPR these days? For outlander with pnp? Last time I checked it was between a year and two.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hello everyone, I’m expecting an ITA next round, and I was wondering what’s average processing time these days from AOR to COPR these days? For outlander with pnp? Last time I checked it was between a year and two.
The average is <6 months, we even have forum members that got theirs in 4 months. But with IRCC, nothing can be accurately predicted. Just get your documents ready and apply, hope for the best...

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hi folks, I have a question regarding education documents for POST-ITA. I have only sent the originals of my credentials/diploma (written in French but stamped in my native language) and a certified English translation of each document. Is that enough? did I forget something?

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hi folks, I have a question regarding education documents for POST-ITA. I have only sent the originals of my credentials/diploma (written in French but stamped in my native language) and a certified English translation of each document. Is that enough? did I forget something?
Did you also attach your IELTS and/or TEF Canada results? You could also attach your grade transcript, I don't think that they are absolutely necessary, as I didn't attach my transcript, but better safe than sorry...

Reactions: Massi31

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Did you also attach your IELTS and/or TEF Canada results? You could also attach your grade transcript, I don't think that they are absolutely necessary, as I didn't attach my transcript, but better safe than sorry...
And of course your WES report...

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
And of course your WES report...
Hello, thank you for your answers,

Yes, I've merged all these documents into one PDF. However, I've been reading in forums and Fb groups that it is necessary to scan a certified photocopy of each original document. Honestly, this gave me anxiety, I've been waiting for this for a long time and I don't want to waste this opportunity.

Could you please share your experience? Have you also sent on top of the original documents and their translations, a certified photocopy stamped by the translator?

One last question please, in my transcripts (that I sent along with the translations), it is mentioned "duplicate" and "certified true copy of the original", but I had them from my university and all of them contain real and original stamps of the university + Head + the vice-dean of my department. Basically, it's like an original document? no?

Shall I send something additional via webform or do you think that it's not necessary?

I'm really sorry for all these questions & big thank you for your time.

Have a wonderful day,

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020

Yes, I've merged all these documents into one PDF. However, I've been reading in forums and Fb groups that it is necessary to scan a certified photocopy of each original document. Honestly, this gave me anxiety, I've been waiting for this for a long time and I don't want to waste this opportunity.

Could you please share your experience? Have you also sent on top of the original documents and their translations, a certified photocopy stamped by the translator?

One last question please, in my transcripts (that I sent along with the translations), it is mentioned "duplicate" and "certified true copy of the original", but I had them from my university and all of them contain real and original stamps of the university + Head + the vice-dean of my department. Basically, it's like an original document? no?

Shall I send something additional via webform or do you think that it's not necessary?

Have a wonderful day,
I personally didn't attach any certified photocopies. I don't recall it being a requirement either, I believe you have done what they asked. I can understand the anxiety you're feeling, it will linger to some extent until your PPR. As long as your transcripts are from the degree issuing institution and are in English or French, they are considered originals. (I mean, what else can you do?)
PS: keep your questions coming, I must've bothered my friend with almost every comma, semicolon, dot, apostrophe etc... :)

Reactions: Yodm

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
he average is <6 months, we even have forum members that got theirs in 4 months. But with IRCC, nothing can be accurately predicted. Just get your documents ready and apply, hope for the best...
Thanks, apart from Upfront Medical and PCC, Is there anything else we should add to application to not expect any delay in Processing? I saw few people mentioning to add SCHEDULE A...

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thanks, apart from Upfront Medical and PCC, Is there anything else we should add to application to not expect any delay in Processing? I saw few people mentioning to add SCHEDULE A...
Schedule 4 form for PNP applicants, IRCC will ask for this later but you can submit it during e-APR to avoid ADR delays.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
I don't remember filling a schedule A form, they will ask you the security questions again, It's like redoing the initial profile, but you'll have to be extremely careful this time around and try to make sure that there are no significant discrepancies, especially in the security sections. As I have mentioned previously, I wouldn't get the medical before ITA unless you're really pressed for immigration (your visa usually expires one year after your medicals, 6 months for processing and 1-2 months for visa stamping only leaves 4-5 months to land), maybe make an appointment with the medical institution if they have a long waitlist...

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Have a wonderful day,
My advice has always been "Keep it simple" and provide what has been asked. One of the biggest myth / bad advice I have seen on these forums is "provide as much documentation as you can". This is not true. The more documents you provide which are unnecessary more time visa officer needs to spend to find out what he needs.

One example - there is a lot of advice here to provide all pages of passport where one has visa stamps, entry and exit stamps. The form clearly asks only for the bio pages of the passport and that is all I provided on the application and there were no issues.

For education I had only three documents - WES Copy, IELTS Result Copy and Degree Certificate. Think about it logically .. if they had to look at all the transcripts why would they ask you to send your transcripts to WES and get those evaluated?

Just keep it simple and you will be fine.

Choupi

Jul 3, 2022
Hiiii guys
Same as ilikesnow, i am preparing for the next draw . I'm sorry for all thèse questions

Reached this morning the clinic and the only available slot is on the 10th of August ... Then i'll have to wait until september to schedule an appointement (god knows when ...they are not oppening the slot before september).
My questions are :
** Is it okay to make an upfront by 1 week ? How the clinic is going to send and link my report without an Ita ?

** Birth certificate of dependents are ready , mariage certificate as well...

** Ref letter is ready since the 10th of july (so 1 month and 7 days old) ..will this be an issue ,?? It will be a bit harsh to Ask for a New one :(

** When filling the post ITA forms which adress should we mention in adress History if we visited the family for 2months ? (While I was paying my rent in France )
Knowing that, i did mention in the "personal history " section that i visited family during the 2 months .And in the "Travel History" as well

** Which other docs can i prepare ?

Thank u sooo much for ur kind help and answers

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
hey guys need urgent help. one of my colleagues is planning on applying for PR. unfortunately his wife filed a frivolous harassment case against him in india just for pushing her against the wall - so obviously he will not be able to get a clean PCC. is it ok if he gets a notarized affidavit signed by a local constable he knows that he does not have any criminal charges and submit it in lieu of pcc. from my understanding a pcc can be issued by the local police. will his app get rejected?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
hey guys need urgent help. one of my colleagues is planning on applying for PR. unfortunately his wife filed a frivolous harassment case against him in india just for pushing her against the wall - so obviously he will not be able to get a clean PCC. is it ok if he gets a notarized affidavit signed by a local constable he knows that he does not have any criminal charges and submit it in lieu of pcc. from my understanding a pcc can be issued by the local police. will his app get rejected?
Not only will his application get approved, he will also receive a bravery award from Trudeau himself on arrival for standing up against such injustice.