+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
WTF !! How is this possible? How can one get points before completing even 1 year of WE ? I didnt get this.
They sometimes round it up in he system. Problem is, that’s a grey area. Some officers round up(mine did) others don’t. It’s a bit risky to accept ITA if you know in a month you can get it legitimately.

Reactions: littlestar19

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Finally got my ITA guys! :)

I just opened the link on my cic account and I'm a bit surprised... There are a few things to complet (very similar than those to get in the pool) but they are not asking to submit documents. Does this part come later?

Thanks for your answers!
Congratulations!!!
There will be an option that says "supporting documents", that's where you upload your documents. Check and recheck the requirements (follow the instructions to the letter) and then recheck another 4 times before uploading. If you need anything, don't be coy.

kArun1

Apr 15, 2021
Nothing to be surprised about. These guys paid 14L INR to get fake scores. That's 22K+ CAD. That is shit load of money to buy off people. Just multiple that money by 950 and those 950 are just the ones who got caught. There is HUGE money at play here so this doesn't surprise me at all.
Wow. That money would have bought some of the best private english tutors in India. These guys wanted to put zero effort.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Wow. That money would have bought some of the best private english tutors in India. These guys wanted to put zero effort.
I wonder if Canada will now ban all IELTS scores from India lol. What a sight will it be to see all the desis going to Dubai or Thailand to pass their IELTS! :D. Mean jokes aside, it's because of dickbags like these, all genuine candidates have to suffer.

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Bro, you provided so many upfronts. I can understand Medicals and PCC, but why Schedule A? Fcuk Kubeir and his cult, they donno what they are talking about most of the times. You many have probably got your PPR sooner if you had not provided the upfronts. Upfronts add so many workload for these lazy IRCC officers. Anyways, congrats and share your journey from Day 1 in Canada.
For sure, I actually feel that when I sent schedule A upfront that's when my application got picked cuz I submitted it on May 29th in disappointment that nothing's happening and then May 31st I had adr for same docs that i submitted in March. But again it can be anything IRCC is unpredictable.

Reactions: RSub

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
More precisely, these are the folks that any immigration system in the world needs to be wary of. Not only they come by giving fake information, they are too hard to find coz they live inside 7 elevens and motels in Rural America and Canada. I have seen several such folks sitting in cash register of gas stations and am pondering on how the fk he/she got in here. Now I know how.

950 from Gujarat used fake IELTS scores to move to US, Canada
Ah! Gujaratis finding jugaads everywhere just to end up working at gas stations and hotels

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01 and RSub

kArun1

Apr 15, 2021
I wonder if Canada will now ban all IELTS scores from India lol. What a sight will it be to see all the desis going to Dubai or Thailand to pass their IELTS! :D. Mean jokes aside, it's because of dickbags like these, all genuine candidates have to suffer.
Yeah, just because of a few bad apples IELTS would not disable testing for a cash cow like India.
There are hundreds of thousands of hardworking aspirants who do it the right way every year and they shouldn't need to suffer because of this.
Also, IELTS needs to take a lot of the blame as well for this. Cameras at these fraudulent centres were turned off and this isn't the first time it happened, it has been happening in this centre of years. Either IELTS is incompetent or they are looking the other way.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Some food for thought for us ITA waiting ones:

If the Express Entry counts work experience in months, doesn't this mean that it will reward the points from the first day of the month, hence all the CEC will be counted in the pool from the first distribution we see, right? In other words, the 3rd of August would display all the possible CEC that could be included for this month and all others added in the following draws might be French speakers and perhaps those who got an ECA?

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Congratulations!!!
There will be an option that says "supporting documents", that's where you upload your documents. Check and recheck the requirements (follow the instructions to the letter) and then recheck another 4 times before uploading. If you need anything, don't be coy.
Thank you!

Reactions: AlmostThere2

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Some food for thought for us ITA waiting ones:

If the Express Entry counts work experience in months, doesn't this mean that it will reward the points from the first day of the month, hence all the CEC will be counted in the pool from the first distribution we see, right? In other words, the 3rd of August would display all the possible CEC that could be included for this month and all others added in the following draws might be French speakers and perhaps those who got an ECA?
Yaa !! Could be ! And if that is the case, then the new entrants for the following 2 draws of this month should be significantly lower than the previous 1k.

Reactions: ElegantVegetable

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
For sure, I actually feel that when I sent schedule A upfront that's when my application got picked cuz I submitted it on May 29th in disappointment that nothing's happening and then May 31st I had adr for same docs that i submitted in March. But again it can be anything IRCC is unpredictable.
I strongly believe your upfronts clinched the deal for you. I know 8 applicants that reached out to me because their application has not been touched since 2020. I advised them to send upfront Schedule A and/or medicals, and all of them got contacted afterwards by IRCC, either with more ADR or PPR. They all have their CoPRs now.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I strongly believe your upfronts clinched the deal for you. I know 8 applicants that reached out to me because their application has not been touched since 2020. I advised them to send upfront Schedule A and/or medicals, and all of them got contacted afterwards by IRCC, either with more ADR or PPR. They all have their CoPRs now.
In my case, after I sent my upfront medicals through webform, IRCC sent me a new medical request a month later so it kind of worked.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yaa !! Could be ! And if that is the case, then the new entrants for the following 2 draws of this month should be significantly lower than the previous 1k.
Well, we know that for sure, I just posed a screenshot of the case where the applicant was awarded the 50 CEC points beginning of August even though his work started in September last year.

So, following this reason, the CEC points are already distributed for this month. Now are left only French speakers and new accounts since even the Canadian education candidates I believe have entered their credentials in July, right?

Result, I don't think we can expect more than 550 new entrants in the 501+ club in the next draw. Perhaps even less if we take into account previous months averages. Compared to the last draw on July 20th where almost 13,000 candidates joined the EE pool, this time there weren't any increase whatsoever, still 238k.

If this reasoning is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the CRS dropped to 525 in the next draw.