+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I wonder how did these scumbags passed the US visa interview. For Canada, there aren't any interviews but for the US, you're supposed to outline your plans during studies and demonstrate intention to leave the US. I know some really decent people getting rejected for US visa and it pains me to think that these guys were accepted.
Yeah the US piece is surprising. But my guess the people who could clear the US interview were probably folks who were good in general but may be could not crack one particular section (may be writing?) so may be paid to get that hurdle cleared but had enough skill in spoken English to clear US visa interview.

Last edited:

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Yeah the US piece is surprising. But my guess the people who could clear the US interview were probably folks who were good in general good but may be could not crack one particular section (may be writing?) so may be paid to get that hurdle cleared but had enough skill in spoken English to clear US visa interview.
That still beg the question how did they clear GRE ,believe me it was tough for me atleast,IELTS is a baby compared to GRE.The english section ,that is hard comprehension and all you should have some very good prctice to pass that exam.
This is one thing I saw in US visa interview as long as you get admit from top 50 uni ,in your subject they dont care much,similarly state run school they wont bother you ,if you have scholarships mostly they wont bother you again good GRE score will solve a lot of issues in the US visa interview all this are said about F1 visa.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
That still beg the question how did they clear GRE ,believe me it was tough for me atleast,IELTS is a baby compared to GRE.The english section ,that is hard comprehension and all you should have some very good prctice to pass that exam.
This is one thing I saw in US visa interview as long as you get admit from top 50 uni ,in your subject they dont care much,similarly state run school they wont bother you ,if you have scholarships mostly they wont bother you again good GRE score will solve a lot of issues in the US visa interview all this are said about F1 visa.
Yeah. US visa interviews are super subjective, even they portray them as the "gold standard" of visa issuance. I have seen some really sleazy guys getting approved and some really talented and competent folks being outright refused. Oh, the joys of a weak passport! Smh.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Just read the ITA message in my account. Literally pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Been waiting for this day since 2016, now I can finally take the first official step on this journey. Many thanks to all the forum members who livened up this thread and generously shared analyses of the express entry situation, even if IRCC worked hard to throw curveballs at us at every turn. That really helped make the wait bearable. @wonderbly, @dankboi , @dxdroid , @Jaycejay , @Vidnomenon , @tapperb , @PRANIT01 , @RSub , @GandiBaat , @Windsor37 , @Alysson , @stirredo , @AlmostThere2 , @VVV62 , @seadrag0n the impatients, and many others whom I've surely forgotten. To those still waiting, here's hoping that you'll get yours before too long.

A tous les nouveaux francophones, même si on n'a pas étudié le français ensemble, j'ai tout de même l'impression d'avoir parcouru ce chemin avec vous. Je sais comme c'est difficile d'avoir à attendre encore plus même après avoir mis tant d'efforts dans la réalisation de ce projet. J'espère que les tirages vont devenir plus importants, que la note requise va diminuer, et que vous aurez bientôt aussi les vôtres. @ElvisRamaj , @mushymush , @ashu2111 , @sidou , etc.

Merci mille fois aussi à tous ceux qui m'ont inspiré à apprendre le français. Sans vous, je n'aurais pas atteint mon but. @jrossi, @mushymush, @Ad78 , @piyushpth et plein d'autres gens.

Time to get the last few documents ready, and enter the next phase of waiting.
Congratulation! If they treat new draws like they are doing with PNP you should get your PPR early next year. Better bring your warm clothing.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, if you want to know how come there are so many candidates added into the 501+ club, look at the screenshot below. He single handedly beat my score by just to going to work in Canada, not finishing his full year yet. How the F can I compete against them? What a worthless points system.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Guys, if you want to know how come there are so many candidates added into the 501+ club, look at the screenshot below. He single handedly beat my score by just to going to work in Canada, not finishing his full year yet. How the F can I compete against them? What a worthless points system.

WTF !! How is this possible? How can one get points before completing even 1 year of WE ? I didnt get this.

Reactions: RSub

Massi31

Oct 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05 august
Med's Done....
In front
Hello guys could you tell me please
Does working at the university as a teacher-researcher considered a government position?

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Guys am I misunderstanding something here? What does it mean to claim point for 2 degrees or more? I am a Masters holder, so can I claim point for my bachelor degree as well? Or Isn't it that I will earn points for my highest degree earned only?
Could someone help me here? I am confused
If you have one bachelor's degree and one masters, you claim points for the masters, as it is higher. But if you have two bachelors degrees, of which one has 3 years of education or more, then you claim two bachelors degrees

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
WTF !! How is this possible? How can one get points before completing even 1 year of WE ? I didnt get this.
The system calculates the points based on months. He started working in 20 September 2021 and now its August, the 12 months are complete.

However, he needs to apply after September 21st to claim the Canadian experience points. In the meantime, he just took one more spot available for us plebs.