+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Those are not your typical CEC candidate.

To be in the 540+ range you are truely a high skilled worker and you certainly rank high in all evaluation parameters. When you get to the 501 - 510 range, then the quality of the candidates tends to fall, and so on. Plus, this break down from the IRCC is in par with our analysis that 501+ pool is filled with a majority of CEC or Canadian graduates, especially taking into account the number of people added in the last two draws.

Now we know that, on July the 20th, the pool was left with 8,115 candidates with CRS 501+ and the avegare of PNPs is about 700+ per draw, which leads me to believe that the draws have a high chance of returning to the 3,500 level gradually. 2,500 for Federal High Skilled and close to 1,000 for PNPs.
Also, for all, who were debating that majority of the people who were drawn on the past 2 draws were majorly FSW ( or that 500+ are majorly FSW), can now well see the figures.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Make sure you visit the leasing office and get a chance to look at the apartment before signing the lease. I am surprised at the amount of scams around housing in Canada. So be careful.
We are in a similar situation but I will be trying to secure the condo before actaully arriving to Canada. However I will only use registered rental agencies, the safest way. I actually made few phone calls already and there is no problem to do that however they are asking for prove of employment etc. which is normal so for people who do not have a job yet it might be difficult.

Reactions: RSub

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Also, for all, who were debating that majority of the people who were drawn on the past 2 draws were majorly FSW ( or that 500+ are majorly FSW), can now well see the figures.
I also sent an email to Mrs. Shelby Thevenot asking if there was any chance for her to contact IRCC and request a score breakdown of the 501+ candidates, so we can have an idea where we stand. I told her that her work will not go in vain because it would generate a lot of interest as an article.

James D. Ryan

Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys,

I am planning to book a ticket to Canada soon and would like to hear your experience about immigration process.

Does anyone have a different port of entry (i.e., Vancouver) from the planned destination on your COPR (i.e., Toronto)? If so, how is the immigration process going at the port of entry? How long does it often take?

Thank you!

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nope TEER hasn't been implemented yet. The chance of me getting ITA before it is near to nil so may as well just change it. It is unimportant anyway.
I think in September you will find that out.

August has theoretically 3 possible draws which may or may not increase the size up to 2500, so beginning of September is really the decisive point.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I also sent an email to Mrs. Shelby Thevenot asking if there was any chance for her to contact IRCC and request a score breakdown of the 501+ candidates, so we can have an idea where we stand. I told her that her work will not go in vain because it would generate a lot of interest as an article.
Done good job!! This really is an important factor for so many people in the pool. Just hopes she puts your request into actual work.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Yes, but the whining is due to the perception that high scoring candidates are FSW. While there seems to be more CEC at 500+ scores (at least those high ones). A CEC only draw would not bring down scores much, if at all. The idea behind urging for a CEC draw is that CEC candidates are disadvantaged. This is proven untrue. Their main competitors are other CEC candidates, not FSWs. A CEC-only draw would hurt FSW candidates but would not help lower scoring CECs.

I can see an argument for a FSW+CEC only draw (no PNPs), because PNPs are taking a lot of spots at the moment, though I didn't see many people asking for that one. But there is zero logic for CEC only draw. The only reason is work permits expiring, but that should be handled outside of EE draws. (It is handled poorly, but that's another thing).
There is difference between FSW getting an 500 + score versus CEC getting 500+. For CEC, you just need a low skilled PGDM's and Tim Horton work experience. An FSW need to put so much hard work to achieve 540 + score.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj