+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
FYI for anyone landing in Toronto in the near future-the rental market here is nuts. Some condos are gone within 24 hrs. of being listed and the amount of verification landlords do is also insane.
You mean dt toronto or including the satellite cities as well (north york markham etc)?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
FYI for anyone landing in Toronto in the near future-the rental market here is nuts. Some condos are gone within 24 hrs. of being listed and the amount of verification landlords do is also insane. Be prepared for a struggle when you're looking for an apartment. Make sure to have at least 2 good personal references. It's much easier to move from the US as well I've found (which I did), I've been able to use my US credit score.
This is why God created basements with Punjabi landlords.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Realistically, what are the chances of someone with a CRS of 474 getting an ITA this year?
None whatsoever, sorry to say. I'll even say that with the current system, the scores will never go that low. Who knows what will happen with the changes coming next year, but with the current status quo, 485 is the absolute lowest the scores will go imp, and even that is pushing it. (Assuming you're FSW. If you're CEC there's a decent chance you'll get within a draw or two if they have CEC only draws)

Last edited by a moderator:

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
None whatsoever, sorry to say. I'll even say that with the current system, the scores will never go that low. Who knows what will happen with the changes coming next year, but with the current status quo, 485 is the absolute lowest the scores will go imp, and even that is pushing it. (Assuming you're FSW. If you're CEC there's a decent chance you'll get within a draw or two if they have CEC only draws)
Yesterday Kubeir held a session with a lawyer and as per him the next draw could be a CEC only draw. Thats what I understood.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any views on the all progam draw scores dropping below 500 this year?
I am just wondering if they keep the draw size so restricted, how would they be able to meet their requirements for 2023?
In my humble opinion, I believe they will drop.

Conservative view: Draws increasing up to 2,500 per draw, with 450-500 candidates added each time above CRS 501.

Optimistic view: Draws increasing up to 3,500 per draw (returning to pre-pandemic levels as mentioned before in the memos I believe), in which case you really won't give a damn about how many people are added to the 501 club.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yesterday Kubeir held a session with a lawyer and as per him the next draw could be a CEC only draw. Thats what I understood.
If they conduct a CEC-only draw this year, FFFF them.

The majority in the 501+ pool is CEC, so if thats not freaking enough, again FFFF them.

Kubeir and the gang know sh!t about what is going to happen, I mean absolutely nothing more than us. They just read the news and interpret them based on their limited freaking knowledge. I know more than them by just reading CIC news, 9000 km away from Canada.

The only thing that we can take for granted, is when the memos are released. They will tell exactly what is going to happen, period. They have been spot on always. The last one mentioned no program draws should resume between July and September for the 2023 quota and should average pre-pandemic levels, and they resumed in July. Nothing about CEC, nor FST.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
If they conduct a CEC-only draw this year, FFFF them.

The majority in the 501+ pool is CEC, so if thats not freaking enough, again FFFF them.

Kubeir and the gang know sh!t about what is going to happen, I mean absolutely nothing more than us. They just read the news and interpret them based on their limited freaking knowledge. I know more than them by just reading CIC news, 9000 km away from Canada.

The only thing that we can take for granted, is when the memos are released. They will tell exactly what is going to happen, period. They have been spot on always. The last one mentioned no program draws should resume between July and September for the 2023 quota and should average pre-pandemic levels, and they resumed in July. Nothing about CEC, nor FST.
I totally understand and somewhat agree with you @ElvisRamaj. And trust me I can sense the frustration you're going through right now.
I really wanna say that the scores will drop and you will be selected, which you will eventually hopefully.
But somewhere deep down I think we know what the real agenda for IRCC is right now, they have restarted all program draws not for the FSW candidates but just to keep the ball rolling until they can get back to CEC. This is my opinion, I hope I am proved wrong because I'm a FSW aspirant as well. However, it's pretty lucid to me now that the all-program draw is nothing but a gimmick.

Also I do not support Kubeir.

Lixa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
Unironically, this is a great way to go about things, IMO.

However, careful with living your life. You may get other opportunities before your PR gets processed that will make you doubt (and in the most extreme of cases, abandon) everything about the canadian process!
Exactly what happened to me! After two years of waiting, I decided it was enough and worked on two different projects.

I learned end of May that both of them will work and suddenly heard that those IRCC f**ckers will also resume their invitations in July.

I have good chances to get an ita in the next draws and now I am not sure I want it anymore...

Reactions: cemivac
D

Deleted member 1006777

I have said from the beginning that CEC only draws will come back. Meanwhile people here were memeing their idiotic "cec is ded" nonsense. Idk when the next CEC draw would be, but it's almost a certainty that it'll be back.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I totally understand and somewhat agree with you @ElvisRamaj. And trust me I can sense the frustration you're going through right now.
I really wanna say that the scores will drop and you will be selected, which you will eventually hopefully.
But somewhere deep down I think we know what the real agenda for IRCC is right now, they have restarted all program draws not for the FSW candidates but just to keep the ball rolling until they can get back to CEC. This is my opinion, I hope I am proved wrong because I'm a FSW aspirant as well. However, it's pretty lucid to me now that the all-program draw is nothing but a gimmick.

Also I do not support Kubeir.
For the moment, there is no indication for specific draws, so let's stay on this course.

Moreover, candidates above 501, which IRCC is conducting the draws are either French speakers, Canadian graduates or CEC, so they are actually having the diversity they are aiming for.

Reactions: littlestar19
D

Deleted member 1006777

Sean expressed in multiple situations that CEC will not be given any special treatment, and he never did. The fact CEC are already awarded with more points in the system is enough special treatment for them.
I agree with the idea, but I don't trust Sean. He's a slimy weasel, just like Mendicino. He just doesn't look as obviously slimy as Mendicino.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
For the moment, there is no indication for specific draws, so let's stay on this course.

Moreover, candidates above 501, which IRCC is conducting the draws are French speakers, Canadian graduates or CEC, so they have the diversity they are aiming for.
You're correct but the CEC candidates will keep tweeting about it and I think that's where all this stems from. I do not see any united representation from FSW candidates on Twitter or other platforms. Meanwhile, CEC candidates keep pushing the rhetoric that they pay taxes and which is a fact. On that basis my assumption is that succumbing to the pressure the IRCC could do a CEC-specific draw.

The only representation FSW candidates show is in the youtube comments section asking whether their score would be selected, which in my opinion is useless speculating how low the CRS would go.

What is important is that IRCC understands the efforts FSW candidates also put in.