+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Forget that you applied for Canadian PR. That will save you a lot of energy. ;);)
Unironically, this is a great way to go about things, IMO.

However, careful with living your life. You may get other opportunities before your PR gets processed that will make you doubt (and in the most extreme of cases, abandon) everything about the canadian process!

Reactions: Lixa and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Any views on the all progam draw scores dropping below 500 this year?
I am just wondering if they keep the draw size so restricted, how would they be able to meet their requirements for 2023?
They will do a big draw and meet the target. IRCC is an incompetent and most unprofessional immigration organization, so they will do anything to meet the target.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
I donno what to say..!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well nothing to say lol. I will enter the pool probably after the next draw. Working now on getting PCCs from different countries where I lived. Score is around 522 but I am still not at all confident for this year due to IRCC's unreliable nature.

Reactions: RSub

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Unironically, this is a great way to go about things, IMO.

However, careful with living your life. You may get other opportunities before your PR gets processed that will make you doubt (and in the most extreme of cases, abandon) everything about the canadian process!
In my case, the chances of that happening is 1/100,000 lmao. If I was good in IT or healthcare then I wouldn't have dedicated last couple of years building up a score for EE. Unfortunately or fortunately, Canada is the only thing left for me.

Reactions: RSub

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
In my case, the chances of that happening is 1/100,000 lmao. If I was good in IT or healthcare then I wouldn't have dedicated last couple of years building up a score for EE. Unfortunately or fortunately, Canada is the only thing left for me.
Pivoting your career, learning another language (German maybe?), going back to school... The possibilities are nearly endless, but chances are, many lifestyle changes may or may not have to happen before you're able to go through with any, which tends to be the hard part. Figuring out how to do the former may just be a complicated thing in and of itself, but that's life after all, you know?

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
FYI for anyone landing in Toronto in the near future-the rental market here is nuts. Some condos are gone within 24 hrs. of being listed and the amount of verification landlords do is also insane. Be prepared for a struggle when you're looking for an apartment. Make sure to have at least 2 good personal references. It's much easier to move from the US as well I've found (which I did), I've been able to use my US credit score.

Last edited: