+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
One question: Is the SRS score distribution in the Express Entry as of July 6 before or after this draw?

It says that there are 669 people over 601 point, 8773 over 501, and so on. Is this before the draw?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
529 - I see why you are reluctant to create a new one. If IRCC doesn't pull a fast one on us again, you should get an ITA in the next round. What you read about your profile getting locked could be right, I have no experience with that. Good luck bro!
@sidou - In my opinion that is not how you should interpret locking of profile. Locking means your details in application are freezed - age, ielts score, work history, personal history etc once you receive AoR

Eg, if your birthday falls after AoR but before application is approved, ideally your CRS should decrease by 5 points due to increase in age. However since age is locked at AoR, your CRS wont decrease for eligibility purpose.

Similarly, if your ielts score expire after AoR, but before application is approved, it wont affect your application.

I think profile is bound to expire on completing 1 year irrespective of whether you have ITA/AoR .

However, I am not an expert and suggest you seek expert opinion to avoid any kind of disappointment. Best luck !

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Between the last PNP draw and today, it seems like there were around 750 more people above 501. Not sure about those over 600 (are all listed currently new? I believe there are 669 of them). These 750 plus 669 is over 1400. If this trend of how many new people is added in two weeks continues, and if they continue with small 1500 draws, then how is there a chance for CRS score to go down?

Or am I missing something?

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
@sidou - In my opinion that is not how you should interpret locking of profile. Locking means your details in application are freezed - age, ielts score, work history, personal history etc once you receive AoR

Eg, if your birthday falls after AoR but before application is approved, ideally your CRS should decrease by 5 points due to increase in age. However since age is locked at AoR, your CRS wont decrease for eligibility purpose.

Similarly, if your ielts score expire after AoR, but before application is approved, it wont affect your application.

I think profile is bound to expire on completing 1 year irrespective of whether you have ITA/AoR .

However, I am not an expert and suggest you seek expert opinion to avoid any kind of disappointment. Best luck !
I read your timeline in the footer and I was impressed with your patience and perseverance. We complain here in Canada that our PR decisions are delayed for over 13 months. I looked at yours and the whole process took you over 36 months (since AOR) until you received your PR card? Your journey really encouraged me! :) Thanks for sharing!

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Between the last PNP draw and today, it seems like there were around 750 more people above 501. Not sure about those over 600 (are all listed currently new? I believe there are 669 of them). These 750 plus 669 is over 1400. If this trend of how many new people is added in two weeks continues, and if they continue with small 1500 draws, then how is there a chance for CRS score to go down?

It was uncommon for the Above-500 Club to get that many people in two weeks. Probably a batch of people graduated or obtained another year of work experience.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I read your timeline in the footer and I was impressed with your patience and perseverance. We complain here in Canada that our PR decisions are delayed for over 13 months. I looked at yours and the whole process took you over 36 months (since AOR) until you received your PR card? Your journey really encouraged me! :) Thanks for sharing!
36 months is not the true story, in fact I received CoPR within 5 months. Covid stuck before I could make a move, CoPR expired in 2020. IRCC though renewed it a year later :)

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
It was uncommon for the Above-500 Club to get that many people in two weeks. Probably a batch of people graduated or obtained another year of work experience.
Is the assumption that this won't be a norm?

I wish I had old statistics about CRS scores. Are they available anywhere? (How many people were in the pool 2 weeks ago, 4 weeks ago...)

D

Deleted member 1006777

guys, im in a weird fucked up situation.
My EE profile will expire on the 21st of july, the next draw, "IF" it happened, it will be on the 20th of july, another big fucking "IF" i get an ITA, it will be one day before my profile expires, what should I do ? create a new EE profile now or wait and see ?
if i get an ITA, would my EE profile continue to expire on the 21st or not ? does that mean i should accept it right way or what ? i'm confused
I would recommend creating a new profile. Keep in mind that the profile expires one day before the date you created it. What I mean is: If I created my profile on June 20 2021, it would have expired on June 19 2022. Hopefully you've accounted for this.

Regarding age of profiles, you have to play the probability. The likelihood of the score being exactly 529 is lower than it being any number above or below it. 529 is kind of precarious because it does happen to be in the area I anticipate the next draw to be. But my intuition tells me if the draw happens two weeks from now (remember this is a BIG if), then the score will be below 529. If they skip a draw to have FST or CEC, it'll be higher. In fact if they skip a draw and the FSW draw happens after 4 weeks, it is likely the score will be HIGHER than 557.

If I were in your position, I'd make a new profile ASAP. 1 day after the draw is cutting it too close because we don't know how IRCC treats timezones for profile age. Imagine the smell if you qualify but your prfile expired because you didn't account for timezones the same way they did. Make a new profile, worst case is you have to wait a bit longer for ITA. IMO that's the safer bet.

Also profile is locked (scores, age etc) after AOR i believe. No matter how prepared you are, you will not go from ITA to AOR in 1 day. It is impossible.

D

Deleted member 1006777

If they have regular bi-weekly FSW inclusive draws, with a 1500 draw size, it will take 3-4 months for 501+ to clear. Expect an increase in high scores between now and September. PNP is a regular 600-700 out of the 1500 drawn. So technically the FSW/CEC quota per draw is 800-900 and that's being generous in the calculation. Even with zero influx of new candidates, it will take a long time to clear the 501+ scores. I'm sweating with a 516, I can only imagine what the 480s and 490s are feeling. 470-480 is imposssible no matter how you look at it.

So yeah you're right, score will not go down much this year. These draws are for the reduced 2023 quota. When they start drawing for 2024 (I'd imagine Q2-3 2023), if the express entry quota is back to the regular amount, then and only then will scores drop by any significant amount.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Is the assumption that this won't be a norm?

I wish I had old statistics about CRS scores. Are they available anywhere? (How many people were in the pool 2 weeks ago, 4 weeks ago...)
https://www.ee-stats.com/charts/
This website has historical score distributions. From September 2021 to now, I’d say on average 501-600 increased by 300-350 per draw. So if they keep the 1500 draw size (which means 600-700 PNP and 800-900 CEC/FSW) it will take about 16 draws (~7.5 months) to clear out all 501+. But I do think the draw size will increase though to meet 2023 quota (75000).