+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
guys, im in a weird fucked up situation.
My EE profile will expire on the 21st of july, the next draw, "IF" it happened, it will be on the 20th of july, another big fucking "IF" i get an ITA, it will be one day before my profile expires, what should I do ? create a new EE profile now or wait and see ?
if i get an ITA, would my EE profile continue to expire on the 21st or not ? does that mean i should accept it right way or what ? i'm confused

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
guys, im in a weird fucked up situation.
My EE profile will expire on the 21st of july, the next draw, "IF" it happened, it will be on the 20th of july, another big fucking "IF" i get an ITA, it will be one day before my profile expires, what should I do ? create a new EE profile now or wait and see ?
if i get an ITA, would my EE profile continue to expire on the 21st or not ? does that mean i should accept it right way or what ? i'm confused
What's your current CRS score? I think you should have recreated your profile before now. If you get an ITA before your profile expires, you will need to accept it immediately, and that still doesn't guarantee that your profile won't expire.

What kept you from renewing your profile? The longer you postpone the inevitable the more disadvantageous it will be to you...

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
What's your current CRS score? I think you should have recreated your profile before now. If you get an ITA before your profile expires, you will need to accept it immediately, and that still doesn't guarantee that your profile won't expire.

What kept you from renewing your profile? The longer you postpone the inevitable the more disadvantageous it will be to you...
i've read online that the profile will be locked when i accepte the ITA and therefore it wont be expired, i read that in different topics, is that right ?

my score is 529

Reactions: wonderbly

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
For CEC guy the process is so unfair as there are only 7K files and he is waiting gor 13 months lol(Kubeirs group),Here people ase sitting on 500+ without an ita ,just entitlement.To make the matters worst he is inland.
The frustration of those guys lol