+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
i've read online that the profile will be locked when i accepte the ITA and therefore it wont be expired, i read that in different topics, is that right ?

my score is 529
To accept an ITA, means you should have documents ready in order to apply and go to AOR. These documents are: letter of employment, proof of funds, police clearance/s, medical result, scanned copies of your passport, and more if you have a spouse/dependents. If you do not have these documents on hand, then you cannot accept the ITA.

I don't know about you, but it took me a more than a month to secure all of those documents. You have 60 days before the ITA expires.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
To accept an ITA, means you should have documents ready in order to apply and go to AOR. These documents are: letter of employment, proof of funds, police clearance/s, medical result, scanned copies of your passport, and more if you have a spouse/dependents. If you do not have these documents on hand, then you cannot accept the ITA.

I don't know about you, but it took me a more than a month to secure all of those documents. You have 60 days before the ITA expires.
boss, where you, been a while we saw you

Reactions: Windsor37

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
boss, where you, been a while we saw you
I'm in Vancouver, BC, landed a little over 2mos. ago, I've been replying to the thread from time to time, but as often as before.

Still on the process of settling and all, and waiting for my PR Card to arrive. And you? Where you at?

EDIT: Not exactly in Vancouver DT, but within the Greater Vancouver Area.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
You know what would be funny if all these people with 557 crs had fake certificates
Ha Ha Ha, with questions flying around in this forum on people asking if this letter would qualify for the 50 points that I have claimed and then saying the employer doesn’t include any statements saying one year post permanent status etc… I am sure there will be some applications like that here and some may get accepted and some may get rejected, somewhere I have read there’s around 20-25% rejections in an year on FHS apps.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
i've read online that the profile will be locked when i accepte the ITA and therefore it wont be expired, i read that in different topics, is that right ?

my score is 529
529 - I see why you are reluctant to create a new one. If IRCC doesn't pull a fast one on us again, you should get an ITA in the next round. What you read about your profile getting locked could be right, I have no experience with that. Good luck bro!

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Pfft! All you pure FSW kids whining.... you don't know the value of hard work.

All you need is just a PhD, perfect English and perfect French by age 29 and you'll have yourself 570 points.

PS: No jest. If you have no ties to Canada (education, work experience, family, provincial nomination or job offer), this is the only way to meet the cutoff.

Last edited:

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
529 - I see why you are reluctant to create a new one. If IRCC doesn't pull a fast one on us again, you should get an ITA in the next round. What you read about your profile getting locked could be right, I have no experience with that. Good luck bro!
This "you should get an ITA in the next round" is the biggest scam in the world lol (No offense)

yz1525

Star Member
Apr 29, 2022
OK. So he says most new applications will be processed in 6 months. And I'm just curious about how much longer for the backlog... How many backlogs are there now anyway?

Reactions: ElegantVegetable