+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hello all, I applied for MSP today but it requires me to get BC Service Card. When I check accepted IDs for this card it says CoPR is not valid, I would either need a record of landing or PR Card. How do I proceed with this?

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys,
Any one has landed few days back? How YYZ looks like nowadays since there are lots of flights get canceled also luggage got lost. Any one please can advise me since I will land next week

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello all, I applied for MSP today but it requires me to get BC Service Card. When I check accepted IDs for this card it says CoPR is not valid, I would either need a record of landing or PR Card. How do I proceed with this?
I had called the MSP helpline on Thursday. I have my PR card, my spouse doesnt have it yet. The lady on call informed me that I can apply with CoPR. However I am not sure if this is because one of us has PR card. On this forum I read that if you apply with CoPR, you get temporary MSP -

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cant-have-bc-msp-unless-pr-card-arrives.754581/#post-9908873

You can call their helpline number and check.

@GandiBaat - you may have some idea as you have been staying in BC for a while now.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
I had called the MSP helpline on Thursday. I have my PR card, my spouse doesnt have it yet. The lady on call informed me that I can apply with CoPR. However I am not sure if this is because one of us has PR card. On this forum I read that if you apply with CoPR, you get temporary MSP -

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cant-have-bc-msp-unless-pr-card-arrives.754581/#post-9908873

You can call their helpline number and check.

@GandiBaat - you may have some idea as you have been staying in BC for a while now.
Where can I find the helpline number?

aneesh21

Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys,
Any mechanical engineer here? Just wanted to know what kind of technical exams I might be going through if I apply for EIT in Ontario. Only have 2-3 years of experience (outside Canada) so cant directly go through PE license. My bachelor's degree is recognised under "Sydney Accord" and Masters under "Washington Accord" (both outside Canada).

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Tried accessing my application and got the following message:

"Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

I can still view IRCC correspondence though. Any ideas? Is the portal down for everyone?

EDIT: Was just able to log-in, while I simultaneously got an email from IRCC addressing an old webform inquiring about my VO. Spooky!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dankboi