FSW WORLDWIDE

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Don't take these NOCs as literally, but you get the point what I mean ;)

I myself am a NOC-2173 with 500+ CRS and been waiting since 1.5 yrs only to receive an ITA. Just an ITA! Canada clearly doesn't want engineers especially soft ones.

Tell me when was the last "fair" draw when they invited the highest-scoring software engineers...?
That's right..! it was eons ago!
Who wants "soft ones"?
In all seriousness, I think that the first few draws will be quite big ones, at least 3,900 per, so the ones with CRS>500 should not wait more than a month. If they would continue with this trend, we should see cut-offs in the low 480s-high 470s in 3 months, assuming the pool doesn't add much high scorers...
Best of luck to everyone waiting...

Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1006777

It's just so juicy seeing everyone get anxious (as a way to mask their deep deep little sprout of hope) about a supposed draw this week. When it doesn't happen, the salt will be glorious. Imagine the smell if they have a CEC only draw instead. Oh my, I want that to happen just to see this forum explode with crybabies once again.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
It's just so juicy seeing everyone get anxious (as a way to mask their deep deep little sprout of hope) about a supposed draw this week. When it doesn't happen, the salt will be glorious. Imagine the smell if they have a CEC only draw instead. Oh my, I want that to happen just to see this forum explode with crybabies once again.
That would be so cruel. We all need some relief. Both pre-ITA and post. I don't think any of us will forget these 2.5years.

Last edited:

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
@ElvisRamaj
Hey ! I am claiming points for a job that I quit last year( 07/18-09/21). I am not claiming points for the job that I am currently doing.
•Would it be okay to not mention the current job?
• Would it create any trouble if I quit my current job before I expect and ITA and tell them I am unemployed when I ll submit the file?
•Would I have to give proof for the monthly salary from present company in my bank statement for POF ? Meaning do we need to provide proof of every incoming entry in the bank statement for past 6 months?
Thanks in advance.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
His words may sound cruel but I don't think he's actually cruel.

He just speaks the bitter truth.

I would anyday pick the bitter truth over false hopes.
For what it's worth, I don't think he is cruel either. Lol. I can't even imagine July 6th floating around out there so long and then on the 6th, nothing. Good Lord. Not that IRCC has been very reliable over these past months but this would be low, even for them.