+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1006777

As I prepare for disappointment in a few days, I'm facing a dilemma. I will be moving to a different country in about 2 weeks. I'm trying to avoid issues and rejections for random BS, so is my best bet to move, then get my home country's PCC, then submit my application? My thinking is this way I avoid change of address issues.

Question is, will this affect the application since my profile has my home country, and I will submit my application from a different country?

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
As I prepare for disappointment in a few days, I'm facing a dilemma. I will be moving to a different country in about 2 weeks. I'm trying to avoid issues and rejections for random BS, so is my best bet to move, then get my home country's PCC, then submit my application? My thinking is this way I avoid change of address issues.

Question is, will this affect the application since my profile has my home country, and I will submit my application from a different country?
As a rule, your profile should always be up to date.

Now, if you receive your ITA once inside the country and complete your application within that 2 week time frame, you are good to go. Just notify IRCC after receiving your AOR.

On the other hand, if you would receive the ITA being outside your home country, then your best bet is to get your PCC from home country and apply from the country of your current residence. One thing though, if you apply from a foreign country, you should reside there legally.

My 2 cents.

We aren't allowed mistakes this time man, we have to ACE that freaking application.

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
Hello friends, I have two questions about uploading documents after ITA:

1.In section optional documents, how many files can be uploaded?

2.Are we able to add separate personal history for each person?
The limit on total size of documents is 4MB and 1 document can't be larger than 2.5MB

Not sure about 2nd question

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I tried using this link but it is not able to find my application.
That's why I told initially that calling IRCC is best bet. This link doesn't work for first time pr card application while raising webform doesn't help either.

Reactions: Rkb94

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

mushyyy

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021

First of all congrats and all the best for your new ventures.
Answer to your question.
Change of address wont affect your processing time,It was validated by leagal falcon because I asked this question a lot of time s in the forum(you can look at sep 2020 aor thread there he says that) ,This is what I did I left US on 22nd march reached India 23rd and submitted webform on 24th.I got RFV on April 11th and I had ADR for US PCC ,I uploaded it on march 18th and left .
They responded to my webform after I got RFV and they didnt care much.

Now If you are applying from India 99.99% unless you are PNP will go to NDVO,I am sure you dont want that,even before pandemic they were garbage.So in your case change in COR is good.
If you are in India ,You can submit application from india and if you are staying in your new address more than 6 months (which you will) after reaching there you can notify them through webform as your application will be locked in the time of AOR and noone knows what they are going to do in next 6 months.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Yeteh

Apr 3, 2022
Helo everyone, can anyone help pls,
If I am unable to submit my documents after receiving ITA due to financial issues, will there be any problems submitting later? I mean after the 60 days IRCC gives to submit documents.

I received nomination from Alberta but right now I can't afford the fee to submit pr application.

I really wish nomination could b transferred to someone else so I don't end up wasting something like this!!
Pls help

D

Deleted member 1006777

First of all congrats and all the best for your new ventures.
Answer to your question.
Change of address wont affect your processing time,It was validated by leagal falcon because I asked this question a lot of time s in the forum(you can look at sep 2020 aor thread there he says that) ,This is what I did I left US on 22nd march reached India 23rd and submitted webform on 24th.I got RFV on April 11th and I had ADR for US PCC ,I uploaded it on march 18th and left .
They responded to my webform after I got RFV and they didnt care much.

Now If you are applying from India 99.99% unless you are PNP will go to NDVO,I am sure you dont want that,even before pandemic they were garbage.So in your case change in COR is good.
If you are in India ,You can submit application from india and if you are staying in your new address more than 6 months (which you will) after reaching there you can notify them through webform as your application will be locked in the time of AOR and noone knows what they are going to do in next 6 months.
Appreciate the response. Yeah, my current plan is to hold off on submitting my application until after I move (but if this pans out, I will get my ITA before I move). This would mean a delay in me sending my documents, but like you said, if it means I avoid NDVO, it would be worth it.

In your case it makes sense that change of address didn't make a difference. My concern, if you want to call it that, is having a change of address between ITA and AOR. Post-AOR change of address I am not worried about at all.

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Helo everyone, can anyone help pls,
If I am unable to submit my documents after receiving ITA due to financial issues, will there be any problems submitting later? I mean after the 60 days IRCC gives to submit documents.

I received nomination from Alberta but right now I can't afford the fee to submit pr application.

I really wish nomination could b transferred to someone else so I don't end up wasting something like this!!
Pls help
Don't you have to have proof of funds if you're applying for PNP regardless, unless you have a job offer that is. If it were me, there isn't a rock I wouldn't turn to borrow the money, provided that you are interested in Alberta, I mean Kangaroo is there why wouldn't you be? But seriously, don't let this opportunity pass, I fear you will regret it immensely down the line.