+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Probably multiple cards. Td gave me a 25k and cibc 20k
Don't trust TD though. My card got rejected when I tried to post bail for one of my friends who was booked under suspicion for issuing fake degrees.
Can't trust banks these days.
You know what ,even though I trash talk you attimes ,I can easily feel you are really smart .I learned this from a guy in my previous company ,people think he is stupid,trust me he is one of the smartest man I saw in my life.He is a damn millionare you wont say it unless you know him personally

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
You know what ,even though I trash talk you attimes ,I can easily feel you are really smart .I learned this from a guy in my previous company ,people think he is stupid,trust me he is one of the smartest man I saw in my life.He is a damn millionare you wont say it unless you know him personally
Navinball: I have 2 credit cards
Pranit: omg you're a genius and so smart

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Navinball: I have 2 credit cards
Pranit: omg you're a genius and so smart
Lol,trust me I meant what I said ,I dont call random people smart,when I call I mean it.He is not like the other trolls ,even between his trolls he gives valuable info not like some idiots here putting names of canadian politicians in their name and honorable mention Dkab.
when I called him smart I didnt mean he can crack a microsoft interview or do high tech jobs ,what I meant is he knows how to live which I meant street smart.which I value more than the other

Last edited:

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hi @legalfalcon , this is a very unusual question but please help. We passed our remedicals on Jan 27th, 2022. AOR is November 2019 OINP application, VO is CIO and COR is India. We have an agent. But I went through an MP to check for the status of the application and came to know that original passport was requested on Feb 2nd, 2022. Agent says he never got any email. What can be done in this scenario? Maybe it’s in his Spam, what if it’s not ? Even if it is, could you please tell me what should my next step be?
someone have a look

@wonderbly @RSub @PRANIT01 @scylla @Naturgrl @EscoBlades @cansha @Alysson
@ElvisRamaj @seadrag0n @GandiBaat

Reactions: RSub

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Lol,trust me I meant what I said ,I dont call random people smart,when I call I mean it.He is not like the other trolls ,even between his trolls he gives valuable info not like some idiots here putting names of canadian politicians in their name and honorable mention Dkab.
Just ignore the tapper guy pranit. Never judge a cover by the book.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@MrJ2802,@dankboi I have seen several cases like this in Kubeirs group.The only thing the applicant can do is to email the visa office ,submit webform saying they didnt recieve the mail.Most of the time they are kind enough to give the applicant a chance.I will ask the applicant to refer to kubeirs group.There I saw a lot of case exactly similar to this

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , this is a very unusual question but please help. We passed our remedicals on Jan 27th, 2022. AOR is November 2019 OINP application, VO is CIO and COR is India. We have an agent. But I went through an MP to check for the status of the application and came to know that original passport was requested on Feb 2nd, 2022. Agent says he never got any email. What can be done in this scenario? Maybe it’s in his Spam, what if it’s not ? Even if it is, could you please tell me what should my next step be?
At the end of the day it is your application and you can contact IRCC via webform to issue a new PPR.

Also, under Canadian immigration law, there are no professionals as "agents". Only lawyers licensed by the respective Provincial Law Society or consultants licensed by the Immigration college.

You can also ask your licensed professional representing you to contact IRCC and get a new PPR, which is their professional obligation.

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
Credit cards are easier with a job offer. I got the 4k limit on a CIBC CC. From Scotiabank though, all i got was the middle finger.
Yeah, Scotia, TD, and RBC is super anal against WP/SP holders. CIBC/AMEX are cool with it though.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you for welcoming me.

Oh, I have already been approved for the card. The FA at the bank told me I should receive one at my address in 7-10 days. The only reason I want to apply for another is that I've been told it's really easy to get your credit card blocked. I would be stuck with no way for paying for utilities if that happens.
Welcome bro. If you will be making monthly utilities payments, you can set up autopay to many businesses on your scotiabank account.

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
"Review Required" under eligibility means that there might be an issue with your work experience (duties/pay) being tied to the NOC Code you've applied under. That is the most common reason I've seen. Check to see the reviewing officers comments in the GCMS notes which talk about eligibility.
review required is for proof of funds.
i already got and submitted it back in early 2021.

what does due date stand for in application assignment?