+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
a meteor hit isn't gonna solve this. how about burning the whole house to get rid of these bugs. i am serious bro. cause from google search i believe, bringing in the bug hunters fails when it comes to these bed bugs. : (
They can be cleared by poison, but the bulky objects like the mattress needs to be burned. Plus most houses/apartments in US and Canada uses carpet, which also makes it easy for them to live in and should be burned.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

DavidBurke

Mar 25, 2022
Yes, I got my SIN the same day I landed. Stayed hours in line. The guards came saying you should only do walk in if you have a job offer, but that’s a lie, to get people to apply online.
Did you land at Pearson International and get your SIN there?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any good Post PPR whatsapp groups or good thread on this forum?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys, I need some guidance as soon as possible, we have got a re-medical request and we will be getting it done on 30th may 2022.
AOR - 10th april'21
The confusion is that our passports are with the Hungary embassy currently because we will be shifting there for an on-site opportunity. As I am watching the scenario, we will get our mdeicals done and cleared withn few days and then we will receieve PPR. So how we can proceed further, since we have not got any update from Hungary embassy as to when we will receive our passports.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
D

Deleted member 1006777

probably noc based draws on federal level happens early 2023. my wild assumption is noc based draws with dynamic crs cutoffs.
I think the tweet said they'd start this from November of this year. So to everyone waiting for an ITA with a non-essential NOC. July to November is your only shot. After that immigration to developed countries will be unachievable for most.

• Love
Reactions: dankboi

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think the tweet said they'd start this from November of this year. So to everyone waiting for an ITA with a non-essential NOC. July to November is your only shot. After that immigration to developed countries will be unachievable for most.
Why untill November? its been said after November just some nocs would become ineligibile