+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

In the latest Google reviews for the one on Gerrard st, I'm seeing people mentioning that they arrived at 7.45AM and finished the job by 10AM. So, 7AM should be adequate I guess.

I think 3.7 is the nicest rating I have seen for a Service Canada. This is the one I will choose to do my walk-in. If I get a call one more time, I'll ask for an appointment too at this location, although I don't have high hopes for an appointment.

Thanks for helping out, man. If you hear good first-hand experience for another location, do let me know.

Bustarhyme

May 24, 2022
Yeah, I’m taking the g2 road test this week just to get the license, but gave up on getting a car for now. It comes in handy, but 400$ a month just on insurance is ridiculous. Considering I would be buying a used, I would be paying the same price of the car in 2 years for insurance. While unlimited bus pass is 100$ a month. Once my contract ends, if it it’s not renewed, I plan on moving to another province.
Hi guys
I just got my copr earlier this month. Planning to land by June first week. Seeing you all talk about insurance is getting me a little worried. I was thinking of buying my dream car ford Mustang ecoboost 2022 full cash few months after I land. I'll be applying for my g1 license as soon as I land. Gonna start in Surrey, BC. Considering 400$ and all in insurance do u think it'll be a bad move?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi guys
I just got my copr earlier this month. Planning to land by June first week. Seeing you all talk about insurance is getting me a little worried. I was thinking of buying my dream car ford Mustang ecoboost 2022 full cash few months after I land. I'll be applying for my g1 license as soon as I land. Gonna start in Surrey, BC. Considering 400$ and all in insurance do u think it'll be a bad move?
You should decide. Can you afford $400 plus ridiculous gas price (add $250 per month) in Surrey and still live comfortably?

Reactions: wonderbly

itwillrain

Dec 8, 2021
Some Visa offices are definitely better than others. I'm in the same boat but December 2020 AOR, COR - ireland.
Absolutely no communication from IRCC except for meds extension as per GCMS notes I ordered in march. Eligibility/security wasn't even started at the time (LOL)
Same London visa office. I know two other people from December 2020 with London visa office as their VO too and they are in the exact same predicament. They don't even respond to webforms.

But to answer your question - just try to focus on 'anything else' because there's nothing else you can do tbh.
Goodluck to us all! Haha
tbf people in power at IRCC should go through something similar to understand how uncertain this entire situation is for applicants. Sharing absolutely no updates with candidates for months is such a d*ck move.

what makes you leave Ireland? looked pretty chill and laidback environment, is it the lower wages and rising costs?

Reactions: wonderbly

Bustarhyme

May 24, 2022
I was

I was gonna chime in lol, not everyone is working a minimum pay job. Again @RSub response makes sense since OP is worried about 400$ insurance but wants to buy a mustang.
Ok so @starlordavuthu @RSub my dad's very wealthy back home, so he won't mind lending me money for the purchase. Problem is I don't want to continue in this habit. I've come to Canada to live independent and I will most likely start with a basic job so I have to mind the routine expenses. Like I told you Mustang is my dream car. Im young and moving pretty early on in life so for me risks are like now or never. I won't travel much with it so I can control on gas. Just want to know what other expenses I should be mindful of. Thanks

Reactions: RSub

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Ok so @starlordavuthu @RSub my dad's very wealthy back home, so he won't mind lending me money for the purchase. Problem is I don't want to continue in this habit. I've come to Canada to live independent and I will most likely start with a basic job so I have to mind the routine expenses. Like I told you Mustang is my dream car. Im young and moving pretty early on in life so for me risks are like now or never. I won't travel much with it so I can control on gas. Just want to know what other expenses I should be mindful of. Thanks
Give it some time bro/sis, it's good you want to live and earn on your own. But an expensive car right off the bat is not a solid move and gonna eat up all your income. Buy a used mustang if you really want a mustang and before buying shop around for insurance. Also rent is gonna eat up most of your income.

Bustarhyme

May 24, 2022
Give it some time bro/sis, it's good you want to live and earn on your own. But an expensive car right off the bat is not a solid move and gonna eat up all your income. Buy a used mustang if you really want a mustang and before buying shop around for insurance.
Thanks bro. I looked at the second hand market (khijiji,autotrader) but the prices are as high as the new ones. Any idea why? Maybe I'm looking somewhere wrong?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
For that car your insurance would easily be above $600 in Surrey. I would suggest you to not get a car the first year you are here. It will easily cost you $1000 with gas/insurance/maintenance