+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Did anyone give here CELPIP-G? Stupid Ilets center here has not delivered my EOR TRF since last month. I think of going with CELPIP this time as it takes four days to get the results.

D

Deleted member 994371

Did anyone give here CELPIP-G? Stupid Ilets center here has not delivered my EOR TRF since last month. I think of going with CELPIP this time as it takes four days to get the results.

I did. Feel free to ask me anything.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
South Indian supremacy. Each and every regular member on this thread is from the South.

Where all the northies pencho????
Lol. There are lot of northies too especially in the Vancouver Indians group.

D

Deleted member 994371

Did anyone have any luck booking an appointment for SIN?

I was trying to book an appointment for next month but the lady on the phone said all the slots for the next month are booked and they aren't allowed to book an appointment for July until the next month starts. I found it hard to believe that ALL Service Canada through Ontario are booked.

Also, if no appointments are available, why do you even have a system? Why not just mention this on the website itself.

EDIT: She also seemed pissed off at me for selecting my location as "Outside Canada" on the form. She said I am supposed to select the location where I want to book an appointment. But the form said to provide my contact information and not the place I want to visit.

I filled the form again today with Ontario is provnice.

D

Deleted member 994371

Lol. There are lot of northies too especially in the Vancouver Indians group.

NGL, I actually agreed with that man in the screenshot for Vancouver Canada. If I were on Facebook, I would have joined the group. I would have fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
NGL, I actually agreed with that man in the screenshot for Vancouver Canada. If I were on Facebook, I would have joined the group. I would have fit right in.
But, I do get a lot of useful information from that group especially if you are an young couple wanting to start a family.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

I was trying to book an appointment for next month but the lady on the phone said all the slots for the next month are booked and they aren't allowed to book an appointment for July until the next month starts. I found it hard to believe that ALL Service Canada through Ontario are booked.

Also, if no appointments are available, why do you even have a system? Why not just mention this on the website itself.

EDIT: She also seemed pissed off at me for selecting my location as "Outside Canada" on the form. She said I am supposed to select the location where I want to book an appointment. But the form said to provide my contact information and not the place I want to visit.

Did you check small town offices too?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

From what I read, most people just do walk-in if they want the SIN immediately or if they don't have an address. Just show up early.

D

Deleted member 994371

From what I read, most people just do walk-in if they want the SIN immediately or if they don't have an address. Just show up early.
I place where I'll be staying has queues starting at 4 AM. I don't know which Service Canada to go to.

Which GTA Service Canada can I show up at 7:30 AM and get my SIN the same day? In google reviews, people mentioned that even after showing up at 7 AM, they were sent back at 10 AM and told to try again tomorrow as they won't get their SIN the same day as they have hit the limit for walk-ins.

D

Deleted member 994371

Did you check small town offices too?

I didn't get a chance to check anything because it was a call. She seemed eager to NOT give me an appointment.

She kept cutting me off every time I tried to enquire. She seemed hell-bent that I filled the form wrong. After I apologized, said she all the centers are booked for the month of June, so try doing a walk-in. Why didn't you lead with that lady?

Reactions: RSub

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
I place where I'll be staying has queues starting at 4 AM. I don't know which Service Canada to go to.

Which GTA Service Canada can I show up at 7:30 AM and get my SIN the same day? In google reviews, people mentioned that even after showing up at 7 AM, they were sent back at 10 AM and told to try again tomorrow as they won't get their SIN the same day
In the latest Google reviews for the one on Gerrard st, I'm seeing people mentioning that they arrived at 7.45AM and finished the job by 10AM. So, 7AM should be adequate I guess.