+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I want guidance about the recent revelation about the news that there will be a cap on the invitation. I'm a dentist with a 487 score and as my profession is highly regulated in Canada and falls in NOC A, how much of an effect this new revelation will have on my chances of getting ITA?
Just need some guidance from folks here because I want to get prepared for the worst so that I can start some plan B.
There wasn’t much of a revelation. Everything is still a guess. All they did is allow themselves to conduct draws for singular groups, like CEC only draws but for whatever they want to single out. We don’t know what groups they are planning or what nocs they deem important.

Reactions: Fasih Khan

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
There wasn’t much of a revelation. Everything is still a guess. All they did is allow themselves to conduct draws for singular groups, like CEC only draws but for whatever they want to single out. We don’t know what groups they are planning or what nocs they deem important.
My prediction is this:
CEC draws will continue as normal. They can't impose NOC only for this as this would decimate the inflated tertiary education sector and diploma mills. Literally 99% of universities are dependent on foreign students, they would default like Laurentian University did last year.

FSW: Will become NOC based. FSWs are expendable. The techies/managers/high earners will still be let in

Provinces can invite whoever the f they want.

Conclusion: Thousands more apply for CEC, higher foreign tuition and revenue for Canada. Thousands more go to Lamda college, those who can cut it (through connection, skillset) will get good jobs, the rest will fill the service sector and uber driver roles. Win-win situation for Canada as students aren't eligible for unemployment/disability/social care that FSW PRs would be. Looks like Fraser is smarter than he looks

• Wow
Reactions: Lc4life

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in the same boat as you...
Submitted my ADR of PCC & Schedule A on 12th May and ReMed Passed on 14th May. Now just waiting.
That's good to know :) Please update once you get your PPR

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hello All,
Got remedical request which states “Please upload the documents within 7 days” .A placeholder has also been created.
My question is should I upload the medical report or like last time request the hospital to do so.
Thank you

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I can say 1 thing for sure if you are a business analyst, I am sure you will get a job in 3 months provided you know what you are doing. There are 1000s od jobs.

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
But I think problem is more than that ,this is the paradox you have a lot of jobs in torronto ,you Baisically work inorder to pay for housing and taxes ,if that is the case why do you want to live there.
Now Alberta you have limited opportunities (nothing when compared to torronto) but place is livable .I am talking about engineering/supply chain jobs
kinda depends on the sort of career you have, so thats why i recommend not doing useless degrees. working in a field that supports the main industries in the province would work in your favour most of the time. also, your ability to market yourself, through your resume, and your activities inside and outside of campus

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
kinda depends on the sort of career you have, so thats why i recommend not doing useless degrees. working in a field that supports the main industries in the province would work in your favour most of the time. also, your ability to market yourself, through your resume, and your activities inside and outside of campus
True getting useless degrees is a sure shot way to screw yourself

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Medical passed yester day