FSW WORLDWIDE

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called IRCC yesterday and spoke to an agent. She confirmed me my ADR(PCC, Schedule A, Medical) was reviewed and all stages passed on 16th May 2022.

All stages were previously passed to and file was approved back in Jan 2021(15 months ago) but I did not receive PPR.

Now when should I expect PPR? Will they park my file again or finally issue me a PPR? I know it has been just 3 days since all stages passed again but I hate every second of waiting knowing my file was approved twice but still no PPR. Any thoughts?

Reactions: shank15

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
west is in decline whether in canada or us, Asia is where its at. Unfortunately for me, I lack that entrepreneurial acumen to do anything about it hence I will be a corporate slave for the rest of my life. (probably better to be a corporate slave in the west than east)

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news/western-university-lgbtq-poster-sparks-muslim-community-backlash/wcm/34579d40-bad2-4d6b-ad54-d3a32fae2576
Western University LGBTQ poster sparks Muslim community backlash
A Western University social media post supporting the fight against homophobia included an illustration of two women in hijabs about to kiss – sparking a backlash from London's Muslim community that forced school officials to delete it
Cancel culture is really eating itself and crumbling right before our eyes.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I am pretty sure that landing in Quebec wouldn't be a good idea.

If you have an ETA than just cross the border in New York through Ontario and back in, if you receive the PPR during your stay in Quebec. Otherwise, just land in Ontario.
I don't see how this will be an issue. There are inland people in Quebec who just gets landed virtually (they do have to provide a letter stating they do not intend to stay in Quebec after being PR though).

@cemivac I'm sure if you are already in Quebec, you can be landed as inland. Once you are in, update IRCC with your new address and an LOE stating your temporary purpose in Quebec and make it clear you not intend to stay there past your internship.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Guys I called IRCC yesterday and spoke to an agent. She confirmed me my ADR(PCC, Schedule A, Medical) was reviewed and all stages passed on 16th May 2022.

All stages were previously passed to and file was approved back in Jan 2021(15 months ago) but I did not receive PPR.

Now when should I expect PPR? Will they park my file again or finally issue me a PPR? I know it has been just 3 days since all stages passed again but I hate every second of waiting knowing my file was approved twice but still no PPR. Any thoughts?
You should get i very soon. Maybe even today/tomorrow!

Reactions: nemo123

bubusik

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
I have filed for mandamus and IRCC replied with a memo on the last day of their deadline asking to dismiss it without any concrete reasons lol, they have the time and resources to give stupid replies even to mandamus but no time actually to finalize applications. I guess mandamus doesn't work for everybody even if their application is super old, not sure WTF they are doing.
Thank you for sharing this! Very interesting...
Good luck and let's hope for the best! (although we are so exhausted and tired of this)

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing this! Very interesting...
Good luck and let's hope for the best! (although we are so exhausted and tired of this)
If they didn't want to process my application, not sure why they even bothered with a re-med request. My lawyer said IRCC is not taking more than two months after filing for mandamus to issue PPR so my application has time till June 13th, if I don't get PPR by that time, then mandamus has truly failed.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
UPDATE

Just received a schedule A request
@wonderbly feel obliged to specially tag you here.

What does this mean ? Eligibility passed/recommended pass or still RR by Visa Officer?

and yeah that was quickkk, only 2 days to respond
Getting schedule A request is a good sign in the right direction. I hope this means they finally got your webform and are satisfied.
Fingers crossed that Eligibility is finally passed. See if you can get an Agent on phone who can confirm your current eligibility status.

ETA: Officer has most likely not seen your last submission from 2 days ago, but probably got your previous webform with the million MB documents attached :D .

Reactions: imransyed

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Getting schedule A request is a good sign in the right direction. I hope this means they finally got your webform and are satisfied.
Fingers crossed that Eligibility is finally passed. See if you can get an Agent on phone who can confirm your current eligibility status.

ETA: Officer has most likely not seen your last submission from 2 days ago, but probably got your previous webform with the million MB documents attached :D .
Yeah you are right. I don't think officer has seen any webform.. havent received any acknowledgements yet, but the with ADR2, i attached whatsapp conversations and a lot more proof.

just a few hours ago i was looking and found few amazon orders/invoices from 2016 for office supplies and cleaning materials that I ordered under my name to the business's address, sent that in a web form too. :D

This isn't the end but I am cautiously optimistic now.
Read somewhere "Work reference letters can be faked, not work experience."
Really motivated me through the stressful times.

D

Deleted member 994371

Does anyone know how far in advance an appointment can be booked with Service Canada? If anyone has booked the appointment recently, what dates were they giving out?

I am planning to land in September. I heard people booking an appointment in mid-march to get an appointment in late may or early June. What's the timeline right now?

BenMark

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I mistakenly created an account on the PR confirmation portal, but I later learned that it's the VO's that create accounts for invited applicants, and then send them link to the account.

My question is, now that I've created the account and unfortunately I'm not able to delete it, will it cause a clash/conflict when the VO tries to create an account for me.

How do I resolve this issue.

Thanks!

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi there

I had uploaded my additional documents (PCC, schedule A) requested by IRCC on 30th April but, unlike others, neither did I get an acknowledgment email till date, nor a change in status to “ we are reviewing your documents “ or “ not applicable” as is the case with most of people who had uploaded or submitted their documents. In other words, portal status has always been like “ your document’s have been uploaded”.

Also, documents had not only been uploaded but transmitted as well.

Just wanted to know if anyone experienced the same?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Does anyone know how far in advance an appointment can be booked with Service Canada? If anyone has booked the appointment recently, what dates were they giving out?

I am planning to land in September. I heard people booking an appointment in mid-march to get an appointment in late may or early June. What's the timeline right now?
This will depend on province and city. Appointments are based on availability in each city. Here in Regina, appts are currently being booked 2 months out.

D

Deleted member 994371

This will depend on province and city. Appointments are based on availability in each city. Here in Regina, appts are currently being booked 2 months out.

Regina is a pretty small place compared to Vancouver and Toronto. I imagine it would be worse over there.