+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Mate, you need to press transmit where they will make you write your name in an undertaking which is equivalent to you signing it. People have been rejected because they didn't complete this step.

You should show us the screenshot so that you can be sure that you have done it right. Blur out the details.
I'm pretty sure I did the name signing, but I'll check as soon as the system is back up and provide a screenshot!

Simple, round airplane ticket to Canada or cross the USA border if you are European and don't need a visa.
Not European, but I am from a visa exempt country, or at least, I've got an eTA that I got way back when that's still valid. Would landing as a resident in a city in Quebec with a return flight to Europe pose no problems then? It's just that I've read here multiple times that landing in Quebec is generally frowned upon, hence why the question.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Not European, but I am from a visa exempt country, or at least, I've got an eTA that I got way back when that's still valid. Would landing as a resident in a city in Quebec with a return flight to Europe pose no problems then? It's just that I've read here multiple times that landing in Quebec is generally frowned upon, hence why the question.
I am pretty sure that landing in Quebec wouldn't be a good idea.

If you have an ETA than just cross the border in New York through Ontario and back in, if you receive the PPR during your stay in Quebec. Otherwise, just land in Ontario.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I am pretty sure that landing in Quebec wouldn't be a good idea.

If you have an ETA than just cross the border in New York through Ontario and back in, if you receive the PPR during your stay in Quebec. Otherwise, just land in Ontario.
Makes a ton of sense. Thanks! So basically, for now, I'd just proceed as normal for my exchange, find a renting agreement/etc and if PPR arrives before that, land in Ontario and then make my way to Quebec? Else, if during the exchange, I'd just do the New York exit and re-enter instead.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mate, you need to press transmit where they will make you write your name in an undertaking which is equivalent to you signing it. People have been rejected because they didn't complete this step.

You should show us the screenshot so that you can be sure that you have done it right. Blur out the details.
@cemivac

@stirredo just gave you a gold advise right there, avoiding a lot of headaches in the process.

Reactions: dankboi and cemivac

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I called IRCC yesterday and spoke to an agent. She confirmed me my ADR(PCC, Schedule A, Medical) was reviewed and all stages passed on 16th May 2022.

All stages were previously passed to and file was approved back in Jan 2021(15 months ago) but I did not receive PPR.

Now when should I expect PPR? Will they park my file again or finally issue me a PPR? I know it has been just 3 days since all stages passed again but I hate every second of waiting knowing my file was approved twice but still no PPR. Any thoughts?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi Guys, I got remed request and adr ( schedule A and additional family information). Any idea if they ask for PCC after schedule A has been submitted or do you get pcc request with schedule A usually? Just trying to find out what to expect
..thanks in advance!
Generlly PPC & schedule comes together

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
People, how long does IRCC take to update upfront re-med? I have already sent 3 webforms so far and the re-med request which they sent will expire tomorrow.

Maybe I should start spamming webform daily.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People, how long does IRCC take to update upfront re-med? I have already sent 3 webforms so far and the re-med request which they sent will expire tomorrow.

Did you contact the clinic that performed the exam to link both medicals?

Since you have already done upfront medical and sent webform there is nothing you can do but wait. Try contacting the clinic to see if they will link both medicals.

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Did you contact the clinic that performed the exam to link both medicals?

Since you have already done upfront medical and sent webform there is nothing you can do but wait. Try contacting the clinic to see if they will link both medicals.
The clinic said they cannot do anything as there is no way to link two IME numbers.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22

We are in same boat, I have contacted with clinic & they have sent a mail to IRCC to link upfront with new medical

Also i have sent medical sheets along with PCC

My last date of medical is 5th June'22

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The clinic said they cannot do anything as there is no way to link two IME numbers.
Then just wait for IRCC to approve them. I did mine on March 1st week and IRCC Updated them on May 10th 2022

Reactions: sg1234

sg1234

Star Member
May 14, 2020
We are in same boat, I have contacted with clinic & they have sent a mail to IRCC to link upfront with new medical

Also i have sent medical sheets along with PCC

My last date of medical is 5th June'22
Did you also get ADR for PCC along with re-med request?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Then just wait for IRCC to approve them. I did mine on March 1st week and IRCC Updated them on May 10th 2022
Had you received any remed. request after upfront ?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Did you also get ADR for PCC along with re-med request?
Yes i got remed. PCC & schedule A request, that is why i was able to upload it in place holder along with

Reactions: sg1234