+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, If anyone gone through the same situation, please reply, its urgent

FSW-outland
Aor- Jan'21
COR-India

I have been to thailand for 1 week around 2015, do I need to declare that in address history in schedule A form.

I don't remember whether i have declared it while lodging file

Any suggestions would be of highly appreciable

Thanks in advance

@legalfalcon please guide
No, you don't have to declare that in address history, as you weren't living there, just visiting. Where you stayed during vacations doesn't need to be included in address history. Cover it in your personal history.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
No, you don't have to declare that in address history, as you weren't living there, just visiting. Where you stayed during vacations doesn't need to be included in address history. Cover it in your personal history.
ok
thanks @ muspal

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
This is something I don't get and would like to discuss. Doesn't personal history pertain to what you were doing as an occupation at the time? That is, if you were unemployed and travelling you MUST put it there, but if you were otherwise employed and took a weekend trip, that shouldn't be included, should it? They would've surely asked for a Travel History form alongside a Schedule A?

Reactions: wonderbly

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T
This is something I don't get and would like to discuss. Doesn't personal history pertain to what you were doing as an occupation at the time? That is, if you were unemployed and travelling you MUST put it there, but if you were otherwise employed and took a weekend trip, that shouldn't be included, should it? They would've surely asked for a Travel History form alongside a Schedule A?
That's correct. It is part of your travel history which you would have provided in post-ITA questionnaire. You only show it in address history if you left you residence in your home country and made Thailand your residence for some time. You would mention it in personal history if you started working/studying/doing business/internship or other things related to education/career/business. So don't mention it

Reactions: cemivac

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
To be on the safe side, I included all trips in the personal history of Schedule A. There was an overlap, e.g. working June 2019 - May 2021, the next entry on top was any travel during the below period, like travel Dec 2019 - Dec 2019, then travel Feb 2020 - Feb 2020 etc.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
To be on the safe side, I included all trips in the personal history of Schedule A. There was an overlap, e.g. working June 2019 - May 2021, the next entry on top was any travel during the below period, like travel Dec 2019 - Dec 2019, then travel Feb 2020 - Feb 2020 etc.
I did not, let's see what happens. Hopefully if they have any doubts they can ask me for a Travel History form, which I'll then gladly provide. Fingers crossed!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
“I’m very excited about new flexibilities we’re going to be pursuing in the Express Entry system which will allow us, with more precision, to target workers to fill gaps in key sectors as soon as possible under the current system,” Fraser said before being cut off due to a shortage of time. The minister did not elaborate further throughout the rest of the meeting.

That is already being done by the Provinces.

If they conduct NOC specific draws, what will the provinces do then, conduct All Program draws ?

They better stick to fixing the processing times, everything else is in freaking order.
Actually, it makes a huge difference for both candidates and the federal government. First, Canadian government will look at the overall market across provinces and fill in the talent gaps. Second, Permanent Residents via NOC draws don't need to get stuck in one province as there is no commitment to the Province as opposed to PNP. The second point is a deal breaker for many who want flexibility. Also, the PNP's actual score are as low as 200 (deducting 600 Provincial points) while NOC draws will get candidates who have high scores, are young, and not boomers. I do believe NOC based codes should be the way forward as it will stop people like the Navinballs and Dkabs who are sitting at home living on Social security. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Like fake London itself is not car dependent, but most manufacturers that say they’re in London, are actually in the outskirts where there are no buses. Though if you’re just gonna work at a Walmart, for example, then you can just use their buses which isn’t bad.
Same thing with almost every city in NA. Worst part is that, even if there are buses, they take 2x the time cars take.

Reactions: RSub and Alysson